Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is going GM

Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    I have been waiting for GM's to give me my alz back, they have been doing a great job since they gave me my WA back even though they gave me the WA with no gears whatsoever. And now that i have been buying eCoins to slowly recover what i lost, the GM's come with a weird and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up thing such as "ILLEGAL ITEM BUY", taking away from me the BOF and saying they will give me the alz i payed for it. Its been 2 hours already and i havent received any alz. Maybe the illegal and wrong here are you GM's.. You guys really helped me by getting my character back, but naked?? i think you guys are a complete fraud. You didnt do a good work because you stole my items as well.. i think everything here is a fraud so people keep buying eCoins and wasting their money in this.. It seems im not the only one with this kind of issue recently. anyways, you ruined my day saying i bought something illegally, here i attached a picture of myself from when you recovered my character even though you took away my items.. I think you guys are a fraud, you take the stuff from the people that plays legal so they can keep wasting their money here.. oh and btw, i even bought 5000 cash yesterday and today you take that bof6, what a chance.. I pitty you all GM's

His grammar in spanish I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥S BIG TIME! i had a tough time translating all this crap.. I even add some words to make it sound coherent lol

cabal linguist

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ieanne View Post
    mi gato se quema
    loool miss you <3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    cabal linguist
    and ty ;P

Shadow Titanium
    loool miss you <3
    we dont dominate as hard anymore in war w/o u =(
    just average domination

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ooDIoSAoo View Post
    do the best that GM block you because you remove the item and say they are ah inlegal returns an alz who loses all the truth that the work you do is a disaster such as whether a bof +6 is stolen when you buy in 300m

then you unlock the item response inlegal arquirio alz or pathetic response because it is you are robbing me my alz my Bof GM +6 and I return all the more you want me to continue donating

GMs use auction returns alz glitch as an excuse to make u less "embarrass" about urself knowing fully that ur an "alz buyer", they will remove any gears that r investigated to be known bought through alz buying/trade or any forms they foresee illegal. YOU are an alz buyer dude

Forcium
    I have been waiting for GM's to give me my alz back, they have been doing a great job since they gave me my WA back even though they gave me the WA with no gears whatsoever. And now that i have been buying eCoins to slowly recover what i lost, the GM's come with a weird and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up thing such as "ILLEGAL ITEM BUY", taking away from me the BOF and saying they will give me the alz i payed for it. Its been 2 hours already and i havent received any alz. Maybe the illegal and wrong here are you GM's.. You guys really helped me by getting my character back, but naked?? i think you guys are a complete fraud. You didnt do a good work because you stole my items as well.. i think everything here is a fraud so people keep buying eCoins and wasting their money in this.. It seems im not the only one with this kind of issue recently. anyways, you ruined my day saying i bought something illegally, here i attached a picture of myself from when you recovered my character even though you took away my items.. I think you guys are a fraud, you take the stuff from the people that plays legal so they can keep wasting their money here.. oh and btw, i even bought 5000 cash yesterday and today you take that bof6, what a chance.. I pitty you all GM's

His grammar in spanish I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥S BIG TIME! i had a tough time translating all this crap.. I even add some words to make it sound coherent lol
    > thanks gms for returning his wa
    > complains that it didn't come with any gear when returned
    > despite the complaining, still buys ecoins to regear

lolwut?

Titanium
    GMs use auction returns alz glitch as an excuse to make u less "embarrass" about urself knowing fully that ur an "alz buyer", they will remove any gears that r investigated to be known bought through alz buying/trade or any forms they foresee illegal. YOU are an alz buyer dude

I do not buy alz never did and do not interest me if the GM can not do their work is not my fault other than having more than a month without playing and playing almost 3 days and the gm and with their nonsense here the only thing I is clear that the thieves are the only GM

Quote Originally Posted by ooDIoSAoo View Post

I do not buy alz never did and do not interest me if the GM can not do their work is not my fault other than having more than a month without playing and playing almost 3 days and the gm and with their nonsense here the only thing I is clear that the thieves are the only GM

standing next to you in bi right now...you look pree chill. nice +15 dyke btw

Banned
    Stare closely at his wrist.... Ull notice a few cuts on it where that bof6 was

Quote Originally Posted by Dkmopper View Post
    Stare closely at his wrist.... Ull notice a few cuts on it where that bof6 was
    yup.... about 5 diced marks ;D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast