Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: look at this..[ Cabal europe ]

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    he didn't express how he felt of the topic... he just said "look at this"
    i was talkin about cas's comment towards immolation's comment.

im just saying this has nothing to do with me or Cabal NA for that matter. btw i dont care by posting, im just lettin the OP know that this is irrelevant news.

anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    It's expressing the fact that the topic isn't really that appealing. Just because he posted doesn't mean he cares, he just expressed how he felt of the topic,freedom of speech. Now stop trollin the forums...you hang with cathy too much. =p
    first off i do what i want.... forums have made you slighty dumb are your just showing your true colors
    and just bc he posted doesnt mean he cares.... like i said he took the time to respond and that would mean he was troling by saying why do he cares? yet you said nothing lmao dont even direct a comment towards me you really dont wanna play this trolling game

Quote Originally Posted by zomgOmglol View Post
    yeah, thats why he said "Why do I care?" and not "Why [should] I care?"
    dont be an ass, he just wants to know why he cares.
    i also care about cabal eu, but i dont know why.
    idk if you and chaos are mildy retarded are what? i didnt even even single anyone out talking in general. if someone made a comment before i posted mine w/e connect the dots (fun for you) and he was being sarcastic genius although you failed trying to be a smart ass that you really tryed to make it genuine question.

Quote Originally Posted by Immolation View Post
    im just saying this has nothing to do with me or Cabal NA for that matter. btw i dont care by posting, im just lettin the OP know that this is irrelevant news.

anything else?
    what part off general discusion didnt you understand? yeah not really off topic bc its still talking about cabal.. and apprently you sat there and read from the link.... caring............................ and yeah wasnt talking to you but if you feel offend by my first comment its up to you its been said
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 01-05-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    first off i do what i want.... forums have made you slighty dumb or your just showing your true colors
    and just bc he posted doesnt mean he cares.... like i said he took the time to respond and that would mean he was troling by saying why do he cares? yet you said nothing lmao dont even direct a comment towards me you really dont wanna play this trolling game

idk if you and chaos are mildy retarded or what? i didnt even even single anyone out talking in general. if someone made a comment before i posted mine w/e connect the dots (fun for you) and he was being sarcastic genius although you failed trying to be a smart ass that you really tried to make it genuine question.

what part off general discusion didnt you understand? yeah not really off topic bc its still talking about cabal.. and apprently you sat there and read from the link.... caring............................ and yeah wasnt talking to you but if you feel offend by my first comment its up to you its been said

I can troll if i want to but i don't really feel like it. I knew he was sarcastic but the way you commented it looked like as if you took his comment serious. But due to the timing if your comment isn't directed towards him then i apologize.

and again, a big ole argument rose from the ashes of absolutely nothing lulz
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    Won't you come?

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    I can troll if i want to but i don't really feel like it. I knew he was sarcastic but the way you commented it looked like as if you took his comment serious. But due to the timing if your comment isn't directed towards him then i apologize.
    Now how can you tell if I'm taking a convo seriously!!!!! DO I USE ALL CAPS? ALOT OF THESE>!!!!!!!!!!!<

Hmm well okay

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcMeat View Post
    and again, a big ole argument rose from the ashes of absolutely nothing lulz
    Lmao and you are?

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    first off i do what i want.... forums have made you slighty dumb are your just showing your true colors

idk if you and chaos are mildy retarded are what? i didnt even even single anyone out talking in general. if someone made a comment before i posted mine w/e connect the dots (fun for you) and he was being sarcastic genius although you failed trying to be a smart ass that you really tryed to make it genuine question.

Based on the spelling and grammar in your response, I think we know who is the mildly retarded one.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast