Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: look at this..[ Cabal europe ]

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Based on the spelling and grammar in your response, I think we know who is the mildly retarded one.
    LoL is that the best you can do? Oh wow my grammar? like I'm gonna write formally on fourms to idiots...ohwaitdidioffendyou? Wasthewordsclosetogether? Your really not gonna like my grammar now if your lost on what I've been typing now you would really be lost formally

/facepalm

Banned
    Based on the spelling and grammar in your response, I think we know who is the mildly retarded one.
    Since when are you required to speak proper english in a thread about Cabal EU, a server in which 70% of people don't speak english at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Since when are you required to speak proper english in a thread about Cabal EU, a server in which 70% of people don't speak english at all.
    If you're going to call someone out for being retarded or dumb, you may want to make sure you know how to spell and make sure you don't sound like a fob.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    LoL is that the best you can do? Oh wow my grammar? like I'm gonna write formally on fourms to idiots...ohwaitdidioffendyou? Wasthewordsclosetogether? Your really not gonna like my grammar now if your lost on what I've been typing now you would really be lost formally

/facepalm
    The irony of you calling people retarded, and then reading your piss poor grammar and spelling was quite funny. And seeing you all upset about being called out is the icing on the cake.

I LOVE CAKE! Mmmm

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

what part off general discusion didnt you understand? yeah not really off topic bc its still talking about cabal.. and apprently you sat there and read from the link.... caring............................ and yeah wasnt talking to you but if you feel offend by my first comment its up to you its been said
    and what part of http://forum.cabalonline.com/forum.php don't you understand? EU has their own forum for their topics that relate to their ingame experience....not ours

The irony of you calling people retarded, and then reading your piss poor grammar and spelling was quite funny. And seeing you all upset about being called out is the icing on the cake.
    LMAO called out? yet when i said retard you showed up on the thread. lol think about it ohwait nvm... and upset? oookay =) if you really think i am
    I guess reading isn't some people's strong suit.
    you live up to that huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Immolation View Post
    and what part of http://forum.cabalonline.com/forum.php don't you understand? EU has their own forum for their topics that relate to their ingame experience....not ours
    are you for reals...? are you just now learning that they have their own forums? Yeah anyways, hes from NA talking about whats going on in euro cabal and others said why do they care and i said well you took the time to read what he was talking about and then commenting on it and regardless if its not ours its still talking about cabal, they could have something new like a update etc etc and us being behind them might get it as well but thats not the case since its talking about a merge we been there done that..

k any questions

ya'll sound butt-hurt, just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Sinzz View Post
    ya'll sound butt-hurt, just sayin'
    o.o

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast