Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Help theft report scammer

Question Help theft report scammer

hello friends I'm very bad to see the response of the ADM and may not be able to help solve this very clear when I cheated

GM please look carefully the pictures and see what takes my katana and pet is not just

Please have consideration and review it and help me the scammer's dating your taste and is not fair: (

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...report-scammer

please help me get my things

response ticket adm :

Greetings,

After a careful and extensive investigation of your account, we've verified the use of illegal third party programs while playing CABAL Online. Using illegal third party programs is a violation of our policy.

To secure and protect the integrity of CABAL Online, we’ve decided to keep your account blocked permanently. Any tickets submitted in the future regarding this issue will be immediately considered as a duplicate ticket. Please refrain from sending any tickets regarding this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Game Master Snow

Dibujo.JPG
    Last edited by NaTzuKy; 01-05-2012 at 05:48 PM.

[GM] Kato
    Hello,

Any account issues will need to be addressed via our Help Desk. If you've already put in a ticket regarding your specific issue, please wait patiently for a response. If you believe your issue is still unresolved, you're more than welcome to put in another ticket. However, please avoid sending in multiple tickets or creating forum threads such as this if the issue is already being addressed. Creating unnecessary tickets or threads will not speed up nor change our response.

Thank you.