Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Can't retrieve password and email used doesn't exist anymore! Please help!

Question Can't retrieve password and email used doesn't exist anymore! Please help!

I wanted to come back to playing Cabal Online after a long while, looking for MMORPGs to play (getting extremely bored of one i've been playing for over a year now) but the thing is i forgot my account password, and the email used in it is now offline, i can't access it anymore. And to top it off, if i want to contact support on the main page, i would NEED to LOG ONTO my account! lol!

So yeah, i'm asking this here, hopefully an admin will be able to help me. If this admin need a proof, i do have a few screenshots from back then, that showing my character's name.

thanks for helping me!

Hope you used real first and last name on your account

You could always submit ticket on new account referencing the email/ID of the other account, but if I recall correctly, you may be asked to present an ID that matches your account; however I'm not exactly sure what that was used for, forgotten email/email change or something else.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

yes i do remember my account ID, it's just that i forgot my password AND the email used in this account isn't available anymore, so it's useless to try to retrieve my password...

All i'm asking here is to change the email used on this account to a valid email address so i can retrieve or change my password

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorZX3 View Post
    yes i do remember my account ID, it's just that i forgot my password AND the email used in this account isn't available anymore, so it's useless to try to retrieve my password...

All i'm asking here is to change the email used on this account to a valid email address so i can retrieve or change my password
    I meant by "presenting ID" as in your picture ID or something with your real name on it, Lol. Again I think this was in relation to wanting an email change on an account, but the person didn't put the real name on their account under first and last name, so it didn't match their ID, not sure if they got the email changed or not. submit helpdesk on new account and reference the ID of the account you cant access.

www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 01-06-2012 at 02:50 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan