Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Ecoin fraud?

Banned

Ecoin fraud?

Is it against ToS to give guildies money to buy vouchers for you?...and if it isn't,should it be?

/discuss

As long as est makes profit it's ok. kakaka

Why dont you make a second account? way safer and easier.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Museifu View Post
    Why dont you make a second account? way safer and easier.
    one reason might be that buying a voucher requires a level 150 character

yeah, im that creative

I really don't see how it would be a problem, I mean if your "guildie" ripped you off, I wouldn't expect EST to take action, for those type of reasons they probably dont "condone" it.

Not exactly clear what you mean btw, real money for them to buy the vouchers for you? You can't buy ecoins?
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    I really don't see how it would be a problem, I mean if your "guildie" ripped you off, I wouldn't expect EST to take action, for those type of reasons they probably dont "condone" it.

Not exactly clear what you mean btw, real money for them to buy the vouchers for you? You can't buy ecoins?
    I think what he is saying is,

He wants to get more than 3 vouchers to sell, so he wants to give money to a friend so they can get vouchers for him so he has more to sell and does not have to wait a week for 3 more vouchers.

But basically what he said, If you get ripped off, est will just say your sol. Otherwise est is still getting paid. Dont see how they would have anything against that.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    I think what he is saying is,

He wants to get more than 3 vouchers to sell, so he wants to give money to a friend so they can get vouchers for him so he has more to sell and does not have to wait a week for 3 more vouchers.

But basically what he said, If you get ripped off, est will just say your sol. Otherwise est is still getting paid. Dont see how they would have anything against that.
    I'm just wondering cuz we're supposed to only get 3 a week like an allowance,but if I were to give money to guildies who don't use cash shop...say,6...that's 21 vouchers a week I could buy if I wanted to,does that fall under the lines of unfair advantage?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I'm just wondering cuz we're supposed to only get 3 a week like an allowance,but if I were to give money to guildies who don't use cash shop...say,6...that's 21 vouchers a week I could buy if I wanted to,does that fall under the lines of unfair advantage?
    nop as far as est is concern that person bought it for them selfs