Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal is not responding.

Question Cabal is not responding.

Cabal is not responding... :\
    Everytime im installing the game, Im noticing that there is no "Game Guard" folder in my cabal main folder...
    so thats kinda wierd..
    im trying to start the game, by opening the launcher, and then clicking on "START CABAL" button, and Nothing happens..
    ive trying to Re-install the game over and over... downladed from new, check files button.. i dunno what to do.

and i dont see any thread or post that really solve my problem,
    i love cabal and i hope u guys can help me out..

P.S
    I Already played Cabal on this computer.. I stopped play for a while, and now Im having this prob..
    Hope some1 can help...

Quote Originally Posted by Bar Dribben View Post
    Cabal is not responding... :\
    Everytime im installing the game, Im noticing that there is no "Game Guard" folder in my cabal main folder...
    so thats kinda wierd..
    im trying to start the game, by opening the launcher, and then clicking on "START CABAL" button, and Nothing happens..
    ive trying to Re-install the game over and over... downladed from new, check files button.. i dunno what to do.

and i dont see any thread or post that really solve my problem,
    i love cabal and i hope u guys can help me out..

P.S
    I Already played Cabal on this computer.. I stopped play for a while, and now Im having this prob..
    Hope some1 can help...
    About "no gameguard folder"; GG will auto download/update before cabalmain.exe; if its not doing that there is a few possibilities you need to check -

Connection & Firewalls/Antivirus-
    Disable any anti virus/firewall programs or add exceptions for cabalmain.exe; As disabling programs/services one by one could be tetious, you could always use msconfig.exe in the 'run' prompt on your computer, then use "selective startup"; Go to services tab and Click "Hide all microsoft services" so that you ensure your only looking at non-microsoft services. Disable those non essential services and restart, see if gameguard is able to update then, if so there is a service within the list that you disabled that is causing problems with gameguard updating, or cabalmain.exe execution.

Since you played before, its most likely that something you've installed since playing a while back, is causing the problem.

Also there is sticky thread from GM that is a guide covering all the common problems. Nothing happening after clicking "play now" is included in that list -

quote from [GM]Stormcrow -

Cabalmain.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close (As you click ‘start’ not in-game)

Uninstall CABAL Online completely and delete the folder along with any registry keys associated.
    Perform a driver scan to ensure you have all your latest graphics drivers.
    Perform an anti-virus / mal-ware scan.
    Add Cabalmain.exe and update.exe to your firewall / anti-virus exception list.
    When running CABAL Online, please close out of any processes that aren’t needed when running CABAL Online.
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Support-Guide

however its worth noting that above quote is referring to "cabal has encountered an error" dialog, which you may not be seeing if it "does nothing" after launching.

If the GM thread does not help you in successfully launching CABAL Online, try my guide to achieving correct privileges and operating system settings to ensure no services/settings are conflicting with cabal/gameguard from operating properly.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...Happens-README.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 01-07-2012 at 06:02 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan