Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: collateraldamage put sei on their kos list

I dont think thats worthy of a triple post, nobody cares about any of this. Keep your personal beefs between each other. Your not going to gain any mass following, only like 100 people use the forum regularly. There isn't even enough people here to embarrass someone in front of.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Forcium
    hey guyz can we plz stop flaming each other this thread is my quitting thread

Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx View Post
    kakakaka oh sht thats me gg tho did u get that from the abused by everyone of her bfs luna the 36 yr old who cnt hope of cabal to take care of her kids..but besides that i do look sexy in that pick...pshhh yea lol im the big brother got my own appartment shared with a friend only 19 btw pro right?lol preventin my sis from bein grounded/hit or anythin is bad?lol come @me harder k brah

learn2read neva said she ABUSED me lmao sayin idk what happens when i move out?kk try harder plz
    Lolz i get beat sorry hun, I dont beat, and my boyfriend does not beat me get it right. Also your message does say you were getting beat and you came into vent QQ cus I didn't GAF about you being beat. Now you want to talk about me and my age first off I had my own place at 18, moved down to Miami. I have traveled all over also lived in NYC. I bought my own crib in Chicago, got my own business and I got my kids, and I enjoyed my 20's. WTF you got besides your mother beating you at 19 yr, no girlfriend and you surely got no life, you been on this forum post since what time ..... Furthermore, when i was in my 20's the last thing i did was stay at home in front of a computer screen QQ and Raging about getting PK or even bothering to try to find some self satisfaction or gratification on others.
    MagicalStar NA First 190 Cap WI
    zxLunaxz 14X Proc FB
    xMiwako 12x Proc FA
    Guild Master to the 1 and only
    CollateralDamage

Trainee
    danm ragin u look and act like elton john and yes i saw ur pic :/. thats all i have to say.

Ragin you need to know when to just stop trying to make a devil out of your enemies. How many times have you come back into CD after leaving. Pretty much everyone was tired of you, yet we gave you multiple chances. Even before the last time you left, the guild had the courtesy to help you +15 gear. That says a lot about a guild that your trying to make look like losers. You messed it up for yourself one too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    The ones that stick around commenting are often the ones most easily butthurt by this stuff. Take a chill pill once in a while and save your energy for something that actually matters. Especially you ragin, after you kept joining guild then left after people helped you. Now all you do is follow us around on a weak character spewing ignorant comments at us. Stuff like that doesn't deter a strong guild like CD, it shows that others actually give a damn.

P.S. if you've never been in CD, any and all comments are simply ignorance because those currently in CD are close. Put less energy into hating something that others tell you to hate, and think for yourself. And for those that have left or been kicked from CD, take a close look at them and you'll see their obvious defects.
    Anyways I'm still pking lol

Atk of the cd members!

K fade fade and roll rage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Atk of the cd members!

K fade fade and roll rage
    nuu i just aod nd tankin em all

tenrai done he got sg ss spammed

shreak hit me with a cannon but got zero rate so no crit :=D

crusade is..idk what hes talking about lol but he did clear up i didnt scam shet

What's up with everyone saying "hey yo I had my own place at 18, come at me bro"?

I'd rather live at my parent's and focus on studying to have a better job than have my own place and have to worry about making money, paying bills, cooking, etc...

Sorry I dont play anymore it was a very long ago you can check out my farm lolz and help some of the dead animals
    MagicalStar NA First 190 Cap WI
    zxLunaxz 14X Proc FB
    xMiwako 12x Proc FA
    Guild Master to the 1 and only
    CollateralDamage

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast