Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: The Item Shop ._.

Thumbs down The Item Shop ._.

Does anyone have the slightest idea why the Gms of this game dont put EVERY SINGLE ITEM up at the same time????

I think they should since they'd be making more money ...

It's called supply and demand.

Not really supply and demand - most items are untradeable anyways and the shop has a virtually limitless supply of pixels to sell you.

If you're talking about giftbox items, then yes however. Glutting the market with them too fast kills future sales.

If you were referring to things like Safeguards though, then obviously because while it would be good for them in the short run, it ruins the game economy quickly.
    Last edited by bardiel7777; 01-10-2012 at 01:47 PM.
    <-stolen from Athian

Banned
    O.o

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bardiel7777 View Post
    Not really supply and demand - most items are untradeable anyways and the shop has a virtually limitless supply of pixels to sell you.

If you're talking about giftbox items, then yes however. Glutting the market with them too fast kills future sales.

If you were referring to things like Safeguards though, then obviously because while it would be good for them in the short run, it ruins the game economy quickly.
    I don't understand your perspective on the supply vs. demand....The demand is there,it's the supply that's lacking.

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I don't understand your perspective on the supply vs. demand....The demand is there,it's the supply that's lacking.
    if there's no supply then est can meet the demands by putting it in the shop again for a higher price

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    if there's no supply then est can meet the demands by putting it in the shop again for a higher price
    Exactly

Banned
    o.o Tyranny the guy that claimed he hacked into my computer by getting thumbnails of videos i posted on youtube