Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Come back after a vacation and all items missing?

Titanium
    Every item has a unique id on them. May it be a 50mill item or a 1bill item, it doesnt matter. So yes the if I was going to hack the database I'd target expensive accounts or your paypal/credit card info.

Quit trying to confuse mass hacking to database hacking. Mass hacking is due to alz selling website, they are prominent in hacking their clients and providing free hacks with keyloggers.

Quit being a retard and blame a company for your stupidity.

Hope you don't get your items back. I hate seeing people like you get second chances, you dont deserve it.

Irresponsible and entitled.

To the morons (Sn0Xz and 6IX).... ESPECIALLY 6IX

- Why the flying F#### would use an alz website? I get all the alz I need from capsules provided by this website's item shop. I have proof of that, if both of your tiny brains can comprehend? I showed GM's proof of that also
    - For the 20th time, I did not use a keylogger (I don't even know what a keylogger is, so how could use one?).
    - I didn't use or download any 3rd party programs or hacks (even if I wanted to, I would have no idea how to use one)

Sn0Xz I don't like liars (aka you). 6IX and Sn0xz please get your facts right before replying with nonsense, especially you 6IX. Not everyone that claims hack has the need for an alz website. Why would you when there is an itemshop on main website?

Well hopefully that shuts the troll duo up for a few hours. Back on topic, GM's seem to be working on the case. Seems my claim to no fault of my own was legit after all (duh 6IX). A big thank you to the GM's and most of the people in this thread who are supportive. I will keep you all updated and I hope to play this game soon.
    Last edited by Urban; 01-15-2012 at 03:10 PM.
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    To the morons (Sn0Xz and 6IX).... ESPECIALLY 6IX

- Why the flying F#### would use an alz website? I get all the alz I need from capsules provided by this website's item shop. I have proof of that, if both of your tiny brains can comprehend? I showed GM's proof of that also
    - For the 20th time, I did not use a keylogger (I don't even know what a keylogger is).
    - I didn't use or download a 3rd party program such as a hack (even if I wanted to, I would have no idea how to use one)

Sn0Xz I don't like liars (aka you). I remember before I left many people trash talked you in forums. I never knew why, till now. 6IX and Sn0xz please get your facts right before replying with nonsense, especially you 6IX. Not everyone that claims hack has the need for an alz website.

Well hopefully that shuts the troll duo up for a few hours. Back on topic, GM's seem to be working on the case. Seems my claim to no fault of my own was legit after all. A big thank you to the GM's and most of the people in this thread who are supportive. I will keep you all updated and I hope to play this game soon.
    Grats, Urban

Btw off topic, but just wanted to point out its much more worth your time and money to sell vouchers than buying capsules for alz (1000 ecoins for 130m compared to 1400 ecoins for 100m)
    <-stolen from Athian

a keylogger isnt something you use..... its something a hacker uses to follow your keystrokes and gives him your log in info.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

O.O Now that is interesting, learn something new everyday.

Still I download pretty much nothing nor do I use internet Cafe so it wouldnt be a keylogger. The ammount of hacking cases seems to be growing, database security seems rather lax here at best. Still not as much as when the mass hackings occured before (yes Sn0wXz the ones you keep denying).

Still waiting on my items sigh, I miss this game very much...

If you don't know what a key logger is how do you know you don't have one?
    It's ez to get that guildie that just had to show you that vid or pic ........ I'm just saying you can't trust anyone....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

- Why the flying F#### would use an alz website? I get all the alz I need from capsules provided by this website's item shop. I have proof of that, if both of your tiny brains can comprehend? I showed GM's proof of that also.

Sn0Xz I don't like liars (aka you). Not everyone that claims hack has the need for an alz website. Why would you when there is an itemshop on main website?
    Don't know what your talking about with the alz site and what relation it has to you quoting me, might want to read a little slower there bro. I'm not lying, your not producing much evidence of "mass hackings", if your claiming something happened it might be a good idea to support that claim with something.

- For the 20th time, I did not use a keylogger (I don't even know what a keylogger is, so how could use one?).
    Lol....Go on, this is somewhat entertaining, I was just pointing out you do not know when, what, or how pertaining to the "limited restoration" of your items. Those are typically remembered because you know, they play cabal online not log in 2-3 times to check if they still got their random gear .

Well hopefully that shuts the troll duo up for a few hours. Back on topic, GM's seem to be working on the case. Seems my claim to no fault of my own was legit after all (duh 6IX). A big thank you to the GM's and most of the people in this thread who are supportive. I will keep you all updated and I hope to play this game soon.
    Back on topic 7 month old gear is probably 1/2 the price excluding sigmetal/forci amp and accessories; so if they don't restore the stuff from 7 months ago, atleast it won't take you long to get all of it back by playing the game!

Besides given you have no clue when this happened, it coulda been 7 months ago when you left and not even related to the current situation with people loosing gear so theres really no correlation between you loosing gear, and any claimed "mass hackings". I'm not replying with nonsense, I've seen it happen myself, not to me but you get the point.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

lol keyloggers are everywhere hide yo kids hide yo wife, people should know various ways their account info could of been taken and stop misinterpreting it by just saying we got hacked and really doesnt take a genius to know how to keylog.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Can't be farked quoting troll Sn0Wxz atm, I already found evidence that proves him otherwise and his posts are pretty broken record/liar/long/troll. I will quote him later I suppose when I feel like burning my keyboard for no appearent reason
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    If you don't know what a key logger is how do you know you don't have one?
    Learned what they are from google/Rowe (thanks Rowe). Safely say I don't have one yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    lol keyloggers are everywhere hide yo kids hide yo wife, people should know various ways their account info could of been taken and stop misinterpreting it by just saying we got hacked and really doesnt take a genius to know how to keylog.
    Oh and I am alone in this house, so it's not like someone could just peek over my shoulder. All my computers are password log ins, not even my mother knows them. So that takes the "someone used your computer to download" story out the picture
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    It's ez to get that guildie that just had to show you that vid or pic ........ I'm just saying you can't trust anyone....
    I understand, sorry if I laballed you in the same troll boat as sn0wXz. Though I clearly stated that I pretty much don't download anything (with the exception of cabal auto-patcher since it forces you to). I am just too paranoid. I have a seperate computer, in a seperate estate, on a seperate internet connection for my downloading purposes. Can't be more secure then that really?

Is there something here I missed out on??? So far EVERY excuse I can (and all of you can) think of just have not happened yet. I would love to claim fault of my own, at least then I would trust Cabal NA with my paypal details again and just restart. Unfortunately none of us including myself can find any that are even applicable to me. I don't think I am a lone ranger here either, this problem is widespread
    Last edited by Urban; 01-17-2012 at 11:27 PM.

*yawn* 7 month old restoration and your acting like you know its part of some mass hacking, lulz. I like how your ruling out scenarios applicable to you its pretty funny.

Good luck with getting restoration there, let us know how it goes. Pointless to defend any of the possibilities because you wouldn't know if you ever were compromised anyway. Guess all you can do it wait to see what GM does with your restoration or you can sit here and argue with the forums about how its impossible your account was compromised in any way besides server/database breach thats a never ending/debatable subject so enjoy.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 01-18-2012 at 08:09 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast