Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Come back after a vacation and all items missing?

Hope you get your pixel's back
    IGN: Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    Duh?

So obviously you were wrong when you moronically accused me of being "mad". Now shoo troll and leave me to being "mad" about my success ....fricken bimbo lol
    Yes, I'm completely wrong about you swearing your ass off and being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    hey, stupid is as stupid posts
    and trolls are usually in that catagory
    Grats on getting your stuff back.
    Hi, you better at the game yet?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Yes, I'm completely wrong about you swearing your ass off and being wrong.
    I'm Aussie, I swear for a living
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

Doomer you stup1d bimbo, read what's in pink then tell me why the heck would I be mad?

Hello,
    After a thorough and extensive investigation of the account theft issue you have reported, we were able to retrieve and restore the items, alz and/or characters. The following items will be stored in your warehouse:
    Ring Of Fighter +9
    Amulet Of Pain +3
    Osmium Armorsuit +10
    Forcium Visor (FS) +8
    Forcium Greaves (FS) of Guard +9
    Forcium Gauntlet (FS) +8
    Forcium Katana +8
    Forcium Orb +9
    Critical Ring +2
    *XXXX* Alz (Sent-ingame mail)

..........*formalities*............

Sincerely,
    Game Master Snow

A special thanks to GM-Snow, GM-Lorkan, any other GM's involved in the investigation. It is nice to know that the game masters here do care about the players and they are willing to help out the responsible people here. I will continue to play this game and maybe even buy some more ecoins if I go hardcore again. I would also like to thank all the people here who have given me support. I really appreciatte it guys, and thanks for believing my story even if it was just the benefit of the doubt.

As for the few w@nkers who accused me of being irresponsible with my account without even bothering to know facts first, shame on you (especially you 6IX). The next time a hack case comes up, I hope you guys will at least know better then to flame someone with empty accusations.
    No wonder you forgot what gear you had, lol. Btw not logging into an account for 7 months not changing the pw and not having char/inventory lock is not being responsible. Lol.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned

Forcium Visor (FS) +8

This makes me cry

*gives cathy a tissue*
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Btw not logging into an account for 7 months not changing the pw and not having char/inventory lock is not being responsible. Lol.
    I disagree purely because you shouldn't have to be active to be classified as "responsible". Not all gamers are active some go months even years on end without even seeing a computer. There is nothing irresponsible about this, it is called "having a life". All MMO's should have the capacity to provide security even for the very casual gamer assuming ofcourse they have not shared their account, used some form of 3rd party programs, or downloaded anything dodgy etc.

That is just my opinion, though I will say all other MMO's I have played seem fine in this regard. Cabal included (with the exception of the multiple hack incidents on 6/2011 where I and many others lost our items).
    Last edited by Urban; 01-20-2012 at 01:43 PM.

In a "look at me I'm an idiot" kind of way yes. I suppose it does feel a little good knowing there is always someone a little worse off then me (at least in the IQ department). How am I mad? are you Shinji's retarded sister or something? >.>

Are you one of those morons that call every person you disagree with "mad"? If you said I was sad, yeah ok maybe. Impatient, well I suppose. ....but where the heck did you get mad from?????
    Lawl you must be in the jimbo department, nice way of showing your a dumb ass thinking that Im here arguing about your sad ass story when I been replying you about not knowing what a keylogger is rofl.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

You're all trash lol. Before ya'll go crazy, ya'll just looked stupid here and decided to go on to offensive since he proved all your arses wrong.
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

+1 to the comment above, thank you DoItOver
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Lawl you must be in the jimbo department, nice way of showing your a dumb ass thinking that Im here arguing about your sad ass story when I been replying you about not knowing what a keylogger is rofl.
    And your "replying" (*cough* *cough* accusing) came long before I made that statement, so please stop lying. For the record I actually (partially) knew what I keylogger was, I was just being modest and wanted to make sure I was 100% correct before replying that keyloggers were not the cause.

Just face it dude, you were wrong. Now stop crying over it geez...

+1 to the comment above, thank you DoItOver
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And your "replying" (*cough* *cough* accusing) came long before I made that statement, so please stop lying. For the record I actually (partially) knew what I keylogger was, I was just being modest and wanted to make sure I was 100% correct before replying that keyloggers were not the cause.

Just face it dude, you were wrong. Now stop crying over it geez...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    lol keyloggers are everywhere hide yo kids hide yo wife, people should know various ways their account info could of been taken and stop misinterpreting it by just saying we got hacked and really doesnt take a genius to know how to keylog.
    My first reply of this whole thread lawl then it became just a lol fest on how you didn't know what a keylogger is, not much of an accusement, but intertainment since you started getting serious from all the impatience and crying I guess lawl.
    Oh you knew partially of it? rofl I recall you saying you just learn something new and that was only 3days ago dont kid yourself meng.
    Nice confrontation maybe try alittle harder next time.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast