Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Come back after a vacation and all items missing?

Come back after a vacation and all items missing?

I took a very long break from this game, about 7 months (much needed). So I decide to make a come back, I miss this game and the people in it and I miss kicking butt with flashy blue numbers.

So I log in ...lo and behold every fricken item I saved up for is missing, all my alz is gone and my main charactor is butt naked except his account bound K-red!

What the F##K, how piss poor is the game security here? Never told a soul my ingame pass, and it was impossible to outright guess. Is it even possible to get my stuff back or at least be compensated? And how the heck did this even happen in the first place
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

Help desk ticket man .....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

gee thanks >.>

But answers would be nice. I heard the server got hacked or something just after I left, I didn't think it would be this bad. It's been a long time too over 7 months since I last logged in (prob longer), if a GM will even bother to trace back that far is a big question. Not to mention I cant recall the exact ammount of items/alz I had.

Well I have just floated a ticket, wish me luck. I hope this gets resolved or its a perminant vacation from cabal for me this time round.
    Last edited by Urban; 01-12-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Wish you the best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Titanium
    anybody can sit here and claim they were gone on vacation, and come back without any items after logging on. you need proofs, otherwise they won't even bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Leihs View Post
    anybody can sit here and claim they were gone on vacation, and come back without any items after logging on. you need proofs, otherwise they won't even bother.
    thats right
    http://youtu.be/nKJRKgTBAPQWe are the guardians of the forest.

My account with my WA got scammed last year. was so pissed i just said fack it. I guess its worth a shot to try and get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Leihs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnman43 View Post
    thats right
    To both of you geniuses, HOW THE FLYING F##K DO YOU EXPECT TO SHOW PROOF.
    It's not like when I left I thought "ahhh... well I will just take a before and after screenshot just incase I get hacked" >.>
    The only "proof" I have is in the logs, and I don't have access to them so yay.

Just got a reply back from Ticket. Here is part of it
    Required Information:
    1. Exact Time and Date when the issue occurred:
    2. Affected Character Name:
    3. Missing Item and/or Alz:
    4. Detail Explanation of how the issue occurred:
    5. Agreed with our Limited Restoration Terms:

So far not good, I cannot answer 1, 3 or 4 properly. I would have no bloody clue when I got hacked, I have been away from this damn game for almost a year it could have happened any time during then. I have no idea how much alz/items I lost, sif I write each transaction I do on a peice of paper. All I know is several billion worth in alz/items is gone at no fault of my own.

Hey let's Cry about it then when they need info to try and help you cry more about it lol some people I swear they need a rough idea of what's missing so they know what to look for in the coding if you dont remember what you had there sure as hell not gonna try to dig it up for you thru months of logs come on now
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast