Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: noooooot sure!!

In my opinion after GM responds to this thread, those potions will still exist in AH. Someone could have bought all the cheap ones for example and resold them in bulk. Sorry to break it to you but Chinese alz farming companies do not farm str extracts with their bots, to sell for alz then sell the alz to the alz selling sites, Lol.

Its not right to flame for posting it, but I do have my doubts about the legitimacy of the claim. If bots farmed str extracts you would see alot more xosjowajeo random letter named sellers, not just one "noooooo" whos acquired the majority of extracts. Looks like someone made an alt lvl 10 to try inflate extract pots a bit for profit.

Anyhow I guess the only way you would see them removed is if the player did use 3rd party programs on that account? So we will see this week if they are still there or not after this thread is locked. If so I guess we can assume it was just someone trying to inflate a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by I3athtub View Post
    Its a botter... lol, when i see ppl defending the fact abt bots... I feel that they r some what in relation with them... -.-

Anyways nooooooo is a bot... doesnt need a genius, if u played cabal for more then 2 months... u will know where the bots farm and what kind of items they collect...

doesnt need any Screen shot, doesnt need any evidence, does not need a troll like me to point it out...

It is a Bot and thats is what it does...
    Thats a very narrow view of the possible ways to acquire 750 pots lol, but its also worth noting the suppliers (botters) are not always belonging to alz selling sites, its another company that sells to the sites after enough supply of alz is acquired.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 01-15-2012 at 08:44 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by USB-11 View Post
    No proof? DUH Are you stupid enough to don't see the pictures? That's proof! Are you getting any type of reward by defending his ass? Don't you think that your opinion is so USELESS just GM will do what he thinks, not what you do. We bring the proof, he decides and people like you, just flame

And about the 100 cores..cores are easy to get...Extract potion doesnt. And less 750 of them.

Please as a favor, quit the game, quit Internet and go to psychologist cause you're very retard. With no doubts you're involved in.

my opinion is useless? lol look at what ur doing ^rofl im not flaming, im giving u options of way people can get them easily, crafts/resell so many methods other than assuming sum1 else aint legit, u got the names of that seller but where's the proof at? u dont see him botting do u? oh ya seems ur jus a stupid kid who jus recently played....now that's useless

Quote Originally Posted by DingDongDitch View Post
    my opinion is useless? lol look at what ur doing ^rofl im not flaming, im giving u options of way people can get them easily, crafts/resell so many methods other than assuming sum1 else aint legit, u got the names of that seller but where's the proof at? u dont see him botting do u? oh ya seems ur jus a stupid kid who jus recently played....now that's useless
    You are flaming and you're retard also, maybe that's why you don't realize it. Let's wait to GM answer, he's the only one with the last word.

Forget about resell. No one do it with 750 pots
    Forget about craft. No one craft, no one care about craft
    Forget about guilmate helps. They'll use it instead for themselves or to sell
    Forget about farm. That shi.t is hard to farm & get.
    Forget about legal user. NOOOOO Is NOT a normal name for a char.

As i said. Just wait for GM and stop spamming..Your words seems desperate and therefore useless.
    Btw i have just 19 days here and have seen everything. But looks like you're still too focus on leveling or something, cause seems i know more than you do.
    Last edited by USB-11; 01-16-2012 at 09:04 AM.
    xMaoZedong
    BL
    Capella

Titanium
    You are flaming and you're retard also, maybe that's why you don't realize it. Let's wait to GM answer, he's the only one with the last word.

Forget about resell. No one do it with 750 pots
    Forget about craft. No one craft, no one care about craft
    Forget about guilmate helps. They'll use it instead of them or to sell
    Forget about farm. That shi.t is hard to farm.
    Forget about legal user. NOOOOO Is NOT a normal name for a char.
    ^ lol u aint normal kid

Quote Originally Posted by DingDongDitch View Post
    ^ lol u aint normal kid
    See. You just spam
    xMaoZedong
    BL
    Capella

hes just stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Remeberthisname View Post
    hes just stupid
    You just post to say that? Pitiful. Next
    xMaoZedong
    BL
    Capella

Titanium
    See. You just spam
    ^ im spamming? lloll were still on the 2nd page kid, lets see who spams forum more QQ

two cafters did reply i and some one else

in my server i know for a fact that extract pots are being cafted and soul lv 2 are extramly high in price
    the teeth sticks and feather can be bought in port lux making the extracts viable to sell in ah and if you look at my msg count i post and reply very seldom

btw i have played from open

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast