Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: noooooot sure!!

noooooot sure!!

Once again i was buying some extract potions...check some prices..cool..but Wait there was a seller called 'noooo' with lot of O's selling this.

250 STR Pots

250 INT Pots

250 DEX Pots

A total of 750 Extract pots from the same user.. It doesn't gonna take long for flamers outcome or others who think the opposite, but seriously, I have one month here and the only extract potions i've got are just 3. It doesn't drop that easy and there's no guildmate to support him cause they'll use it instead. I bought one soo. Shame on me!
    xMaoZedong
    BL
    Capella

How does having 750 extract pots = 3rd party program user? o_0
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

in basic cafting lv 5 you can caft extracts you just need the 3 cards to learn the skill

As said above, basic crafting 5 allows you to craft extract potions of the three types.

Also two of the three items needed to craft can be bought in the grocer in Port Lux. The most expensive/difficult item to obtain are the Soul discs level 2. So it is definitely possible for that person to have that many extracts for sale.

Level 8 Basic Crafter
    Level 5 Ring Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by ShadedTear View Post
    As said above, basic crafting 5 allows you to craft extract potions of the three types.

Also two of the three items needed to craft can be bought in the grocer in Port Lux. The most expensive/difficult item to obtain are the Soul discs level 2. So it is definitely possible for that person to have that many extracts for sale.
    Yes, maybe you right, 1 person from more than 1500 players Wohoo. NOT
    xMaoZedong
    BL
    Capella

Titanium
    i smell some jealousy here

Quote Originally Posted by DingDongDitch View Post
    i smell some jealousy here
    Yes man I'm very Jelous.. Is that so evident? lol
    xMaoZedong
    BL
    Capella

Its a botter... lol, when i see ppl defending the fact abt bots... I feel that they r some what in relation with them... -.-

Anyways nooooooo is a bot... doesnt need a genius, if u played cabal for more then 2 months... u will know where the bots farm and what kind of items they collect...

doesnt need any Screen shot, doesnt need any evidence, does not need a troll like me to point it out...

It is a Bot and thats is what it does...

For the dude who started the post... U only have 3 cuz u play normally... that is the normal quantity for any player... a bit more tho, then again it all kool... Bots farm one location on several channels 24/7... They spam, range hack and aoe hack. They give all the drops to another bot/dude (owner) which then he sell in Agent shop. the alz that sells in the agent shop go to Alz selling websites.

then comes an alz buyer, steals Daddy's Wallet and buys 1b and starts trolling his new Dollar worth gear ^^.

The same I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥en routine has been going on for 99993248963240723 years...
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

Titanium
    keep crying about it, its been 4 years now n yall still crying/assuming things w/o proof...stupid kids, i can jus go n create myself a alt n name it yesssssssssssssssssss n then sell over 100 farmed save up cores n u still call me a botter....wow really? n whos defending botters? the guy on top of me sure knows a lot more than i do -_-

Quote Originally Posted by DingDongDitch View Post
    keep crying about it, its been 4 years now n yall still crying/assuming things w/o proof...stupid kids, i can jus go n create myself a alt n name it yesssssssssssssssssss n then sell over 100 farmed save up cores n u still call me a botter....wow really? n whos defending botters? the guy on top of me sure knows a lot more than i do -_-
    No proof? DUH Are you stupid enough to don't see the pictures? That's proof! Are you getting any type of reward by defending his ass? Don't you think that your opinion is so USELESS just GM will do what he thinks, not what you do. We bring the proof, he decides and people like you, just flame

And about the 100 cores..cores are easy to get...Extract potion doesnt. And less 750 of them.

Please as a favor, quit the game, quit Internet and go to psychologist cause you're very retard. With no doubts you're involved in.
    Last edited by USB-11; 01-15-2012 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Marry the night (8)
    xMaoZedong
    BL
    Capella

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast