Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Subversion [Recruiting]

The day you hit 160 is the day I come back. Motivation enough? You have 2 months.
    ayaM 16x FS [Morphosis]

Then you better be ready to come back Sunday since I'll be 160 by then.

I'll hold up my end of the bargain and DL the installer for then.. problem is on your end, friend.

ps. I think I forgot my login.. Is my forum acc my login?
    Last edited by AyaMatsu; 03-02-2011 at 10:22 PM.
    ayaM 16x FS [Morphosis]

I dunno, is it? Lol.

I'm holding up my end. It's 156 today. I got 153 last night.

You're talking about 3 levels that took me like 4hrs of solo grinding a day at cornus to get like what, 5% an hour? What's your plan to do it in a day?
    ayaM 16x FS [Morphosis]

50% EXP event.

so that's 7.5% per hour leveling at cornus solo, ~13.5% per hour in a small party pulling 2 cornus and 2 little things per combo. Assuming solo, that's 40 hours.. Is there a better way to grind nowadays?
    ayaM 16x FS [Morphosis]

Only managed 154 today. Felt like crap 90% of the day. Tomorrow though, I'ma push hard for 156/7. Maybe 158 if things are going well.

And, typically, my groups consist of 4 Cornus and like 5 or 6 Brach's, lol. They made PF a hell of a lot easier than it used to be when you played. You can pretty much grind in PF naked now.

lolwut! I remember if I wasn't paying attention with 3 cornus outside of combo I would most likely die, since I was too lazy to swap my gear for vamp and just wore vamp accessories.. I guess you get hit much less than I do (defrate) and I don't remember ever being able to pull 4 cornus together.. In the middle there were like 6, but they wouldnt all follow you if you went too far. That's why I ended up leveling solo and it was the worst time of my life...
    ayaM 16x FS [Morphosis]

Yeah they nerfed the mobs a while back. The middle is the best, if you can mob them all up it's epic.
    Also he's not grinding solo, he's been grinding with my now 147 wizard. I'm thinking of getting my wizard to 150, jumping back on my fb to level it to 169, farm t4 until honor 13/the next kill title (I'm close to both), then hitting 170. I might speed up the 170 process to not miss the epic tier 5 fights with the 180s procs from merc lol. I'll get owned in t5, but t4 is horrible on proc side, the mercs are only here for about a month, and the t5 wars sound pretty epic!

Edit: Aya, your forum account isn't linked to your game account like it was in Ogplanet. So your game account might be something completely different.

Last edited by SilentM; 03-04-2011 at 01:22 AM.
    The Lady has Spoken

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast