Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cant Verify?

Cant Verify?

In the past ive played cabal on ogplanet. then i stop,after i came back the transfer ended. but if i want to download the game and use my account it says i either have to verify or transfer. i cant transfer so how can i verify? i had this account in the past so i dont have the verifacation email anymore?
    can i get it re-verified? please tell me because i want to play again.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    If you wish to transfer your OGP account/character/s, kindly provide the following.

OGP ID:
    Email:
    *** Please attach a screenshot of the email from OGP (must include your OGP ID and Email) ***
    Character Name/s:
    Character Level/s:
    Battle Style of your character/s:
    Server :

Please ensure you have sufficient slots on your account for the transfer.

Screenshot details:
    Please go to www.ogplanet.com request a new password, OGP will then send you an email with a new password. This email should contain your OGP ID and your OGP email. Please take a screen shot of this email and send it in a help desk.
    Submit to HelpDesk

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...450#post252450
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

wouldnt that be transfering?
    i dont remember my character or my level so i just want to verify and start over?
    so is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisn99 View Post
    wouldnt that be transfering?
    i dont remember my character or my level so i just want to verify and start over?
    so is it possible?
    OGP transfer officially ended already to make place for global server players transfer, now its required to submit the requested information to the help desk to transfer the char from the ogp database via GM.

Submit to HelpDesk

^Click that and include the information requested above as quoted by GM for requesting OGP account transfer.

If you cant remember the information, then you can start over by just making a new account.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan