Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Could the hacker be the same person?

Could the hacker be the same person?

100+ people getting hacked in less than a month? hmm. If so this guy has skills of Kira. Hacknote. We shall name this guy "Hakka".

Hakra sound better.

When he sees ur char, he can see ur ID/pw/sub pw on top of ur name.

How about "Hakira"?
    <-stolen from Athian

could b, or could b a group using 1 or more shops to make profit...soon as i got hacked yesterday, i quickly went to ah and shops to find some1 potentially selling my items. i did see one shop holding at least 3 items of mine, coincidence that the items were exactly the same? who knows. but it did make me suspicious, so i took a screenshot of the guy and attached it to my ticket. today saw 2 more of my items in the same shop along with other items. i do not like pointing fingers, so ill let the gm investigate and not mention any names. for those who got hacked and havent checked shops yet, pls do, u might find ur missing items. and if we all end up with one screenshot of the potential 'hakira', then cabal has 1 less problem solved at least.

Quote Originally Posted by draghon View Post
    could b, or could b a group using 1 or more shops to make profit...soon as i got hacked yesterday, i quickly went to ah and shops to find some1 potentially selling my items. i did see one shop holding at least 3 items of mine, coincidence that the items were exactly the same? who knows. but it did make me suspicious, so i took a screenshot of the guy and attached it to my ticket. today saw 2 more of my items in the same shop along with other items. i do not like pointing fingers, so ill let the gm investigate and not mention any names. for those who got hacked and havent checked shops yet, pls do, u might find ur missing items. and if we all end up with one screenshot of the potential 'hakira', then cabal has 1 less problem solved at least.
    what was the name of the person selling the items?

as mentioned earlier, i rather not name anyone. it just seemed suspicious to me that the shop had at least 3 of my items. if i am wrong and i ended naming the person, for sure the guy will b bashed on and stuff and its all because of wrongful accusation. so if more than one person finds their items ending up in that persons shop, then simply take the ss, and let the gm deal with it.

HAYHAAYAHYAYYAYYAYAYYAY
    est didn't leak over 24m acc info like nexon did
    JEJEJEJJEJEJEE
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(