Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: My new ideasand thoughts for Cabal

Lightbulb My new ideasand thoughts for Cabal

My new ideas for Cabal that I came up with.

-Skills
    +Transcender Attacks for each class

-Costumes
    +New Black Bard Costume
    +New Bion Costume(Can't remember how to spell his name) Its a costume that looks like the Sage apprentice costumes but with a cape and much better looking.
    +Redosmium Costume if not then as a new armor
    +A +6 shine to costumes that don't have it already(Nation war armor and etc)

-Maps and Dunegons
    +Another map for maybe 160+ to make leveling easier to 170(Wouldn't want to raise the level cap)
    +Possibly a PF Dunegon in the future?
    +Epaulet of the Dead B2F(Part 2)
    +Maybe Different maps for Nation War to make it more interesting, like different battle sites instead of the same one each day.

-New Classes(I KNOW IF THERE WERE NEW CLASSES IT WOULD SCREW UP A LOT BUT THIS IS JUST IDEAS AND THOUGHTS)
    +Knight(Wears armor and carry's a 2 handed blade sword)
    +Warrior Wizard(A wizard meant for PvE and less on PvP)
    +Assassin(Wears Martial, holds 1 Katana and uses Magics of the Death)

-Other
    +Guild Housing(A long hall way warp room ordering guild names in alphabetic order, the warps for each guild lead to a "un-timed dunegon" with your guild property with a house, castle or something that you can walk into as a guild hang out, afk, relax place, and meeting place with outside property to for PvPing and stuff, Only guild members can enter unless your a guest of the guild.) The Guild level for a guild house is the level cap or something hard to get or your guild has to purchase it.
    +Cabal Lottery - Each week having a Cabal lottery for about 10 rewards for purchasing a "Lottery Ticket" The top 10 winners at random get a reward(Different ones of course) and yes the chances of winning are probably very slim but its still worth it if you win.
    +Pet Accessory's, gear that they wear to help you out
    +20 Channels back

Well that's all I can think of for now.
    REMEMBER: Its just ideas and thoughts, no need to talk mean.
    Post what you think below!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Heidenreich; 05-08-2010 at 11:22 PM.

Level: 16x
    Guild: BiteMe

i like the guild housing idea, the guild bank could be in there.
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Awesome idea's

the best is the guild housing idea! That would make the game even better and giving it an amazing 90.0 averagen on all gaming sites instead of average like 83.5-87.9. It would definatly make it the best game out there.

I would love Nation War to get new maps to make it less boring. God 1 map per day would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    I would love Nation War to get new maps to make it less boring. God 1 map per day would be great.
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude +Over 9 Thousand

that would be so awesome, like monday is a desert enviroment, tuesday space, wednesday jungle, etc etc etc. Cabal would go up to the next level.

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired