Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I think ppl brought the hacks on themsleves

I think ppl brought the hacks on themsleves

I will start by saying, this post is not targeting anyone or hating in anyway or form...

Its just that, i have noticed that most of the ppl who were hacked r ppl who buy big amounts of alz from websites...

Well if u tie the events all together... U will see that the Alz botters still selling alz...inspite of the GMs clearing out at least 90% of the farmer bots.

Only a couple of days ago, i noticed that there was hardly a bot anywhere... but still there r those bots in Bloody Ice selling their alz.

As the word is out and many ppl being farmed by hax... it made me think... maybe their source of alz is from the ppl they are hacking... I mean, if it was a person hacking, he would have cleaned out Seireitei members, cuz we all know they have great financial standards... which promotes itself... Im no seireitei fan, but im just putting things on the table...

If the hacker was really a player... he would know who to target...

I am seeing that most of the ppl who have been hacked are not top players, but ppl still rising up.
    I think the person hacking has to be someone of access to more information that they should have...

When buying alz... U put out more information then u think abt urself... ppl think they get away with it, by making a seperate acc just for the process... but still... u make a new acc... ur still using a credit card with ur name and location...

Im not saying that this is for sure... just an assumption... if ur an alz buyer, be careful and start changing ur passwords and screen shotting ur gear... cuz the ppl who sold u the alz, know u have alz and they need it back lol.

Ppl will argue this post, but i am not really looking for an argument... more like a wake up call to a point... so ppl get the upperhand if true... in spite of the fact that i hate alz buyers and there is nothing i can do abt it except QQing when I see their gear... I wouldn't like to see anyone being hacked...

anyways,
    lol justice for e-coin buyers and hard core players...
    Humanity...
    Prisoner, by my heart and Chained by my soul,
    Fed by the brain While the body suffers it all.

<Removed>

Plz no one post on the example i used for Seireitei... they r legit, they have a great guild system and it can back up all the epic players for sure... just stick to the point and there r alot of well financed guilds such as Aion, Ascention, perfection, killaswag, Cd, Tangdynasty, thelsoul (lethringdoesntexist lol, nice one) etc...
    Humanity...

<Removed>

I get all my alz from e-coins and I still got hacked. That debunks your alz buying theory right there I3athtub.

If I was a hacker, I would not hack a high profile guild like Sei as that would just make me stand out like a beacon. Hacking mid-low profile players seems much MUCH easier. I don't know any cabal hackers, but I do know ragnarok friends irl that have hacked. They all tell me the same thing it is not wise to hack someone too high up.
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

RedOsmium
    I'd have to disagree, it's a pretty common thing for people to get hacked in free games like this without doing anything to bring it on themselves.

My personally experience with it is I quit back in july of last year for a break, my computer that I play cabal on hadn't even been touched in 5 months. My guild said one day my character logged on, wouldn't talk to anyone then logged off. I came back about 2 weeks later to see if I wanted to play the game again and found out 3/5 of my accounts had been stripped. They all have different passwords to log in, for the stash, and for the gear lock. None of that mattered.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

as i said guys, its just an assumption... doesnt mean i am right.
    Humanity...

<Removed>

Well for one, your basically calling everyone who has been hacked a alz buyer. Really? If you don't want to argue then don't pass judgement on matters you obviously have no clue on. Let alone and real proof to substantiate your claim. Sure some of the people getting hacked MIGHT be alz buyers but for the majority of the other players, no. I wont make any claims as all it would be is nothing but a theory. So please keep your theory to yourself next time before posting it on the forums. That is if you don't want people to argue with you. Seriously saying "Hey, here is what I think" but then ending it with "but I don't want to argue if I am wrong or not" is just pointless.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

wasn't he the one who had a theory too on dropping epic sig.m consistently from a dungeon? til it was discovered that he was just recruiting members to his new guild, lol, oh wait...i may be wrong.

Who the hell are you to call anyone who got hacked alz buyers?

I can only hope you get hacked next and question yourself about that.

lol i find this whole thread crap. i was hacked like last summer during that hacking wave et.c which ever name you prefer to call it and I don't buy alz, glitch or dupe, or anything. I mean you can look at my gear and know that trololol all i ever did was spam dungeons and never plus items, and i made alot alz this way and i still do if i'm not lazy . only thing i could think of was when i join rogue that like week later i was hacked and funny part is people in the guild said exactly the items i had lost and no one knows and will never know my info nor my email. I don't trust anyone even if known em for years with my personal stuff because they don't care for it as i do.

I think the OP is on to something here. The Alz sites are running out of Alz, so what do they do? They go back and see who has bought alz from them in the past and get their info and take the things and sell them so they can get alz back to sell. It actually does make perfect sense.

I know, I know "I've never bought Alz!!!!" As stated in another thread, I fully expect people to say they have never bought alz. B/C saying they did would just be dumb.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast