Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take a trip down memory lane.

Quote Originally Posted by jackle View Post
    Lmfao katy actually got married to flexxx, ahahaha, what a joke. She reminds me of a girl name AMANDA. She was always going for them rich boys. Was she playing you, daxxx? loool
    PS: I was someone that was in tang, when it was top guild in both servers. Yeah in both serves.

hey grammar nazi, if you can read it, then dont complain.
    nah gave up on her ages ago. always would go bi-polar on me then go get hugs from critical. if youre lookin for backstabber friends shes the one for you. like the saying goes can only trust someone as far as you can throw them.
    Last edited by warparty; 10-08-2012 at 11:26 AM.
    wtb 2 slot topaz orb & crystal 1 mil pm ingame or forum
    wts 7 40 extended martial helm/ T> for sig pot 7-40
    mercury artifact crafter

Tang died. Why? Here are some few reasons why. Top Leaders in tang were too lazy to do anything. Started to add noobs, yea noobs, meaning they didn't even know how to play their own class correctly. People going emo or wanted to be with their e-gf (you know who I'm talking about), so they left. LOOOL And Matt and Susan left on a honeymoon and never came back.

I was waiting for this to be mentioned. I bet Daxxxxpiggss will evade these accusations.

@Warcaca: Stop being a little fxx. And grow a pxxxx. Don't try to kiss axx. I know you.
    LMAO I wonder who that is? Smh.

Of course..

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by warparty View Post
    nah gave up on her ages ago. always would go bi-polar on me then go get hugs from critical. if youre lookin for backstabber friends shes the one for you. like the saying goes can only trust someone as far as you can throw them.
    What was the name of your other e-romance? Some blader chick with the word "bliss" in her name, remember the one that left tang to go after mace and perfection? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    What was the name of your other e-romance? Some blader chick with the word "bliss" in her name, remember the one that left tang to go after mace and perfection? o.O
    oh dez / lexie i still talk to them, i really dont care i got scammed at my own stupidity. i have no reason to hide it, alot of ppl do the same thing who cares? hell theres a phone sex operator ho with moles in venus, dont see you hatin on her. oh man brolic youre balls deep on me. again i am not , koreans are cuter fyi ;(

i still talk to dez occassionally i don't have a problem with them, they turned out to be a good person. oh fyi matt scammed her too, so she got what was comming to her. i dont hate on her shes not a dbag ;(
    mercury artifact crafter

Lol, oh sorry I wouldnt know of anything like that that goes on.. And aww im sorry to hear that about your friend ;( .. And no daxy, no.

hey grammar nazi, if you can read it, then dont complain.
    There's a difference between being a grammar nazi and asking for the most basic punctuation. I don't bash on other people's spelling or grammar, but that wall of text with absolutely no appropriate sign of punctuation was just horrible...Was I able to read it? Yes. But I don't think it's normal that it takes twice the time it would take if there was punctuation. Or at least some of it.

so correct me then, didnt realised i need to indent my sentences and all that on here. i am sorry
    Man as I said I'm not asking you to correct your spelling or anything but at least use some capital letters, it won't hurt you and it will help everyone.

how is me capitalizing the start of a sentence, and useing a period at the end helping people? if you are unable to read what i am typing in my text then dont read it.
    mercury artifact crafter

how is me capitalizing the start of a sentence, and useing a period at the end helping people?
    Wow really? No offense but you should go back to elementary school.

cause im not putting thought process in my sentences and useing capitializations on forum. yeah good logic i def need to go back to ele sch. mos def.
    mercury artifact crafter

Well guys I have to say its been most inlighting reading about some of the internal and some not so internal drama of Tang. I was aware of some strife in the guild even thou I wasn't a guildie but you guys sure disclosed some drama to the community who remember the might TangDynasty...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast