Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take a trip down memory lane.

Quote Originally Posted by warparty View Post
    cause im not putting thought process in my sentences and useing capitializations on forum. yeah good logic i def need to go back to ele sch. mos def.
    No you need to go back to elementary school because you don't that " capitalizing the start of a sentence, and using a period at the end helps people understand".

from my understanding everyone here has understood me good enough even you understood it completely fine

[QUOTE=Deathlymonkey;358583]There's a difference between being a grammar nazi and asking for the most basic punctuation. I don't bash on other people's spelling or grammar, but that wall of text with absolutely no appropriate sign of punctuation was just horrible...Was I able to read it? Yes. But I don't think it's normal that it takes twice the time it would take if there was punctuation. Or at least some of it.

im not here to help people understand what im saying or take the time to capitalize, puncuate. you can do that or just ignore it. if beaners, chinks, gooks, negro's can read all of this. then im not seeing a problem here just my lazyness. but yeah i need to re-do my education cause i either ; am lazy, make an excuse not to , frankly dont care, dont want to. but yeah. thats rteally good logic. anything else. what a simpleton i am. did i miss anything? yay im incorrect, incoherent about my spellings, wall of text. what else. i can read it just fine. protip if it is hard for you to read this hold your ctrl key down scroll your mouse wheel on your mouse unless you do not have one. make the text bigger. from my understanding youre the only one complainin from my wall of text. do you wear glasses im just curious.
    wtb 2 slot topaz orb & crystal 1 mil pm ingame or forum
    wts 7 40 extended martial helm/ T> for sig pot 7-40
    mercury artifact crafter

Daaaaam and the drama still goes on...lmao

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Daaaaam and the drama still goes on...lmao
    brb handing my helm down @ venus. el ole el
    mercury artifact crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    No you need to go back to elementary school because you don't that " capitalizing the start of a sentence, and using a period at the end helps people understand".
    im not valdoroth. i dont care about the community, get real community is dead, cant revive the game its loseing its ppl the the past year 1/2 or w/e now. pretty easy to proxy / find one just saying. im not going to adjust myself to indent fix sentences when i clearly dont need to, and really it shouldnt be questioning my iq, or intellect of basic english which i and others can do. you do that well enough. looks like brolics got some competition with you cause you wont stop hittin my poop chute CHOOT CHOOT !
    Last edited by warparty; 10-08-2012 at 10:11 PM.
    mercury artifact crafter

from my understanding everyone here has understood me good enough even you understood it completely fine

im not here to help people understand what im saying or take the time to capitalize, puncuate. you can do that or just ignore it. if beaners, chinks, gooks, negro's can read all of this. then im not seeing a problem here just my lazyness. but yeah i need to re-do my education cause i either ; am lazy, make an excuse not to , frankly dont care, dont want to. but yeah. thats rteally good logic. anything else. what a simpleton i am. did i miss anything? yay im incorrect, incoherent about my spellings, wall of text. what else. i can read it just fine. protip if it is hard for you to read this hold your ctrl key down scroll your mouse wheel on your mouse unless you do not have one. make the text bigger. from my understanding youre the only one complainin from my wall of text. do you wear glasses im just curious.
    Looks like you didn't understand why I told you to go back to elementary school. You said you didn't understand how punctuating a text helps people understand it....that's something you learn in elementary school. Punctuation exists for a reason, if it wasn't needed at all people wouldn't have created it in the first place. And if capitalizing your text really requires you to focus and proof-read everything then I have bad news for you...

Again I'm totally not asking for re-reading your text or correcting grammar/spelling but capitalization is the most basic form of punctuation, and the most needed.

im not valdoroth. i dont care about the community, get real community is dead, cant revive the game its loseing its ppl the the past year 1/2 or w/e now. pretty easy to proxy / find one just saying. im not going to adjust myself to indent fix sentences when i clearly dont need to, and really it shouldnt be questioning my iq, or intellect of basic english which i and others can do. you do that well enough. looks like brolics got some competition with you cause you wont stop hittin my poop chute CHOOT CHOOT !
    Where and when did I even mention the community? And once again I didn't question your IQ based on your use of english, I questionned your IQ based on your lack of understanding of the importance of punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by jackle View Post
    Deathlymonkey is a joke to this community. As for valdoroth funny he lost, all that effort he puts into the community and ends up losing. L O L.
    You look like a dumb troll hiding behind a forum account. Your real life must be really bad considering you feel the need to act big on the internet.

And why even bring up the whole community/valdoroth subject?

This is a memory thread not a present community thread >_>
    The community s now which is why you remember the good times lol

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    This is a memory thread not a present community thread >_>
    The community s now which is why you remember the good times lol
    +1

But as we can read reminiscing about the past can also bring up some bad memories as well as some continuing drama...lol...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

then dont read it and move on ? you're still the only on complaining about me and i dont see why . i am not hiding behind this account my name has been time again and again i am dax people know this but who are you ? i have nothing to hide about. and well if you think you want people to understnad what they're reading in a community . a forum is something that represents something apart from the game for selling items, and new content ? im not trying to act big here . im not the one correct peoples grammar. only thing i correct was people trying to act like i was a gear horder. i mention him cause hes a cabal care bear, he would be a person who cares enough to puncuate / indent his sentences. youre right its needed for a reason but this isnt a place so get over it. there's no misunderstanding here, i dont need to comply. there is still no importance on me focusing on a sentence with captialization, punctution, thats your job matt styker. how am i hiding when brolic said who i am? im not incognito. i dont remember you mentioning yourself. and yeah there you go again with your flawed logic , real life would have alot to do with this my life is just fine. but thanks for the concern and careing about me papa smurf.
    mercury artifact crafter

then dont read it and move on ? you're still the only on complaining about me and i dont see why . i am not hiding behind this account my name has been time again and again i am dax people know this but who are you ? i have nothing to hide about. and well if you think you want people to understnad what they're reading in a community . a forum is something that represents something apart from the game for selling items, and new content ? im not trying to act big here . im not the one correct peoples grammar. only thing i correct was people trying to act like i was a gear horder. i mention him cause hes a cabal care bear, he would be a person who cares enough to puncuate / indent his sentences. youre right its needed for a reason but this isnt a place so get over it. there's no misunderstanding here, i dont need to comply. there is still no importance on me focusing on a sentence with captialization, punctution, thats your job matt styker. how am i hiding when brolic said who i am? im not incognito. i dont remember you mentioning yourself. and yeah there you go again with your flawed logic , real life would have alot to do with this my life is just fine. but thanks for the concern and careing about me papa smurf.
    1. I'm not the only who who had trouble reading it.
    2. I wasn't talking to you when I was talking about hiding behind a forum account.
    3. I still don't see your point about the community/val.
    5. I wasn't talking to you when I was talking about acting big.
    6. I've mentionned myself on other threads, a lot of people know who I am.
    7. Hurr hurr
    8. I skipped #4.

Anyways I'm not gonna bother replying to this again. Enjoy your e-life, Cabal is so important.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast