Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take a trip down memory lane.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    +1

But as we can read reminiscing about the past can also bring up some bad memories as well as some continuing drama...lol...
    the thing is that the old cabal was 90% drama thats why i always say old cabal>today`s cuz thing are soooooooooooooooo freaking boring now lol
    theres nothing better like old times x.x
    this forum need only a couple of ppl to be entertaining:lethal,matri,brolic,rage,sheep,... and the trolls

Quote Originally Posted by warparty View Post
    im not valdoroth. i dont care about the community, get real community is dead, cant revive the game its loseing its ppl the the past year 1/2 or w/e now. pretty easy to proxy / find one just saying. im not going to adjust myself to indent fix sentences when i clearly dont need to, and really it shouldnt be questioning my iq, or intellect of basic english which i and others can do. you do that well enough. looks like brolics got some competition with you cause you wont stop hittin my poop chute CHOOT CHOOT !
    Hold on there lilttle buddy, Im hitting your poop shoot? I recall you're the one who mentioned my name in the first place and havent stopped. So if im hitting your poop shoot, you must be all over my GONADS! Get off my gonads!!!

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by mahtree View Post
    lol @ e-dating. Are you talking about Chris and that Sei girl? lawlalwlawlalwlawlalwlawlalwlalwlawlawl
    Prolly Tridevil.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    first 14% magic amp forci fs glove drops in venus
    yvesdemigod most annoying female player on cabal, surpassing miavii, quits the game when she comes back from vacation and everyone is shtting on her
    spur screenshotted buying alz
    divinehonor getting special amp glove present from the GMs
    mass amount of +7d nonslotted forcium given out by the GM
    sirrrazor receives free gear from GM, OPd out
    essence getting honor boost to honor 18 by the GM within 6 months of the game opening
    essence receiving free 4 eof+8 a year before they actually started dropping
    hellsfury (essence's guildmate) admits selling eof+8 to rockstar
    ft2 glitch that resets servers
    archerofquincy gets banned after he becomes the second one to reach last level of ammy crafting and starts bashing tang dynasty
    GA got free costumes
    just2ez accidentally posts himself using twinr when he and essence was duoing quadra, GM would not ban because he was friends with essence until entire community is outraged
    chobo gets banned, pays GM 500 dollars, gets unbanned, sells off all his stuff for USD
    miracle key chaos arena had a secret glitch spot that you could stand on next to the gate where mobs could not hit you
    damage hack - people solo ft2 by themselves, sell +7 accessories for cheap
    tomaboy joins tangdynasty, receives gears, and all the sudden is regarded as the best fb
    angelbabe and rockstar rages at a random nobody on ventrilo; argument captured on frap and uploaded onto youtube
    rapchez goes around asking everyone who is quitting if they are selling alz, ends up buying all of cabal
    everyone wants to have sex with nicolecwh, gives free items in exchange for lap dance videos
    kalaydra rages on OGP, quits the organization after posting a RAGE post
    Wow...This is sad, cabal NA running to the ground
    No one is doing dg cuz there are hax and everyone is using them
    Ep9 comes and fks crafting for everyone except rich ppl of course
    Rich ppl get rich and poor ppl get poor

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    tomaboy joins tangdynasty, receives gears, and all the sudden is regarded as the best fb
    Lmao ikr?? Like noone remembers the tomaboy from Polaris er wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Lmao ikr?? Like noone remembers the tomaboy from Polaris er wut?
    or his first guild ForThePlayer

reading this all comes back to me haha, 4 years since i stopped playing this, 4got my accounts and all haha. Mainly remembered TangDynasty being top proc guild back then and being in Existential since i followed original guild members when i 1st started out, one of which was BluePlanet so i remembered the time his gear was stolen or w.e, if it wasnt for this thread i wudve completely 4gotten abt him aswell =P, so many old names i remembered, but looking at the ranking list guessing they stopped or so.

Remembering PureAgony tryna scam a few people too.. mainly coz i was stupid enough to be one of those people =P, Would anyone here remember Malic3/Typh0on, WannaFightMe, Tein (think there was talk abt him stealing items from someone but im not sure, think it was someone from Tang?) or so? i dnt recall them being top players but a few of them i was close with and they were pretty high lvled when the lvl cap was 170. Hoping someone here would know something abt them =) would love to get in contact again if they still played or so.

Good ol cabal days, minus the grinding which eventually gave me the shts and i quit, was good when i was able to wear adept set and punch my way to max trans around lvl20 and pvping ppl that had no clue hehe. Def would not start over again due to the cap as much as i miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by dee92 View Post
    reading this all comes back to me haha, 4 years since i stopped playing this, 4got my accounts and all haha. Mainly remembered TangDynasty being top proc guild back then and being in Existential since i followed original guild members when i 1st started out, one of which was BluePlanet so i remembered the time his gear was stolen or w.e, if it wasnt for this thread i wudve completely 4gotten abt him aswell =P, so many old names i remembered, but looking at the ranking list guessing they stopped or so.

Remembering PureAgony tryna scam a few people too.. mainly coz i was stupid enough to be one of those people =P, Would anyone here remember Malic3/Typh0on, WannaFightMe, Tein (think there was talk abt him stealing items from someone but im not sure, think it was someone from Tang?) or so? i dnt recall them being top players but a few of them i was close with and they were pretty high lvled when the lvl cap was 170. Hoping someone here would know something abt them =) would love to get in contact again if they still played or so.

Good ol cabal days, minus the grinding which eventually gave me the shts and i quit, was good when i was able to wear

adept set and punch my way to max trans around lvl20 and pvping ppl that had no clue hehe. Def would not start over again due to the cap as much as i miss it.
    I was pretty sure it was:

Tang=cap
    Critical =proc o.o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    I was pretty sure it was:

Tang=cap
    Critical =proc o.o
    Once upon a time Tang and Critical = Procs. Then one day Tang decided to switch to Cap before bonus war and Caps took bonus for a coooooooooooooooooool minute.

i most likely wudve stopped playing by the time they all went caps haha, only found out awhile back that i cant transfer my old account from ogp onto here anymore >< s

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast