Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take a trip down memory lane.

Quote Originally Posted by mahtree View Post
    Looks like people still think about me, I'm flattered. (It was $50 that I scammed from someone, not $20 whoever said it)

As for Billy(Rapchez)don't lie for him, it makes him look even worse. I was in vent with Chris and him while he was talking about trying to buy Chobo's BL after it was going to be "unbanned" so he could sell the gear for ALZ. The way Billy talked, him and Chobo (choe-boe in that Canadian accent was L O L) were best buddies. So, did Bumba get his account back yet? Since it was banned with his daik still on it, TROLLOLOLOLOL. Rock and Angel still MIA? Prob got banned. Although it's pretty funny how Razer kept quite a bit of his GM gear. Looks like the scamming punjabi plays again, Alex? Don't spend TOO much money this time on the game Alex, me and Rage still remember how much you spent the last few times (Tang-level spending). Besides, you won't ever be top FS, Dro will keep that title until he uninstalls. Has anyone mentioned Fierysagnuts yet? Is he still laying low pretending he was banned? You guys forgot to add Matri and Dro sell accounts, make well over 2k each (and still make money off the game....kekekekeke) What about the real HanzoHattori? Top legit FB until he sold it to some foreign trash then got scammed, then bought an account on Merc, then came back to Venus and was still trying to say he's the real one. Karl doesn't care though, he enjoyed that 2 grand for his FB. As for Lethal the only thing I remember about him is that I felt sorry for him as I'm sure most others on the forum did too. Kid was real pathetic....REAL pathetic.

Did anyone mention Marth paying GM's money to get his FS unbanned last year? Here comes the semi-instant banhammer, bye noobs. And is GW2 any good? D3 was a terrible flop.

this was a differnt point in time, not when you were "actually" in the vent w/ them apparenlty talking? who really cares someone ended up selling it for alz or real money but it wasnt billy. this wasnt a year or year and half ago this was 3 years ago genius , but you of all ppl would know gms right matri ? from that gm you got to craft you blades ending up selling it to finish for 400 usd ? you know better than me youre the seller. its funny how ppl like you wanted in guild so much. spent 3 months talking to angel pleading to let you in. who really wants to be like 1stclass and spend 50k usd other than his bff peter who's been layin low incognito. i seen fiery has a cute little name now. fieryangel or something . so you sell accs for 2k usd a week ? wow you should ask sei they're into that type of thing. laying down car payments for accounts, college tuitions, you name it their game for u . i wish i could say that was elvis john. super baddy spends more money on here than 1stclass, i never woud've thought there would be someone more pathetic in skill / knowledge of the game than him but thats bubble b for you . gw2 is just another mmo rip off of something in the other nothing special, end game is crap. all mmo are the same now. once you're done, might aswell turn off your pc for awhile . you can go ask the ppl that, im sure marth can clarify himself. but if i know him better than most he wouldnt pay usd to get himself unban. why do you even care always comming back, why you care about matt / susan. when all you did for 3 months was kissed her ass. oh sup i was in vent too ? i know lethal is pathetic, but you sitting there for 3 months just to get into a guild, then 1 year later troll on forum about. im just lol'ing . you didnt forget peter but you forgot brolic how he's the #3 blader or whatever . im not hatin on you ; you're just a bit condescending you have some truth. but alot of faults aswell.
    wtb 2 slot topaz orb & crystal 1 mil pm ingame or forum
    wts 7 40 extended martial helm/ T> for sig pot 7-40
    mercury artifact crafter

Looks like people still think about me, I'm flattered. (It was $50 that I scammed from someone, not $20 whoever said it)

As for Billy(Rapchez)don't lie for him, it makes him look even worse. I was in vent with Chris and him while he was talking about trying to buy Chobo's BL after it was going to be "unbanned" so he could sell the gear for ALZ. The way Billy talked, him and Chobo (choe-boe in that Canadian accent was L O L) were best buddies. So, did Bumba get his account back yet? Since it was banned with his daik still on it, TROLLOLOLOLOL. Rock and Angel still MIA? Prob got banned. Although it's pretty funny how Razer kept quite a bit of his GM gear. Looks like the scamming punjabi plays again, Alex? Don't spend TOO much money this time on the game Alex, me and Rage still remember how much you spent the last few times (Tang-level spending). Besides, you won't ever be top FS, Dro will keep that title until he uninstalls. Has anyone mentioned Fierysagnuts yet? Is he still laying low pretending he was banned? You guys forgot to add Matri and Dro sell accounts, make well over 2k each (and still make money off the game....kekekekeke) What about the real HanzoHattori? Top legit FB until he sold it to some foreign trash then got scammed, then bought an account on Merc, then came back to Venus and was still trying to say he's the real one. Karl doesn't care though, he enjoyed that 2 grand for his FB. As for Lethal the only thing I remember about him is that I felt sorry for him as I'm sure most others on the forum did too. Kid was real pathetic....REAL pathetic.

Did anyone mention Marth paying GM's money to get his FS unbanned last year? Here comes the semi-instant banhammer, bye noobs. And is GW2 any good? D3 was a terrible flop.
    And just what did Marth get banned for? LOL

Banned
    what tipped you off thinking rapchez was legit? because he told you that he didnt buy alz? lol, stop being a tool. chobo and rapchez were friends, and the only reason none of the tangs knew about it was because most of the leaders in tang hated chobo since they always fought in chaos arena and competed for berderks so they kept it under wraps.

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    And just what did Marth get banned for? LOL
    For not being Roy.

Osmium
    Should include Chris/Billy scamming me (although it was Matt's alz) of 2b. Scumbags.
    ~quit~

Banned

i miss old school cabal....

Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    what tipped you off thinking rapchez was legit? because he told you that he didnt buy alz? lol, stop being a tool. chobo and rapchez were friends, and the only reason none of the tangs knew about it was because most of the leaders in tang hated chobo since they always fought in chaos arena and competed for berderks so they kept it under wraps.
    then again rapchez wasnt an fb ever was he ? recall him being a wizard. who really is legit in this game anymore its controlled by globals so they like to think so anyways.
    another thing of the past... when chobo was in tang at 1 point and sold a seh for 300 mil

why does it even matter who bought alz? alot did it, alot still do. maybe thats why they havent shut the servers down yet. then again..... rapchez's name isnt mike?

you really think tang leaders controlled who we associated with ? no lmao. i've talked to rhymez many times, tridevil and his brother when they were in unethikal and it was still ogp.
    just because someone hates a chode like chobo doesnt mean they listened to guild leaders, i remember selling mats to him then i joined tang for the first time. he stop talking to me lol...
    i was friends with botters and hackers, is bumba super rockstar angelbabe going to stop me from who i talk to ? no lmao

chobo thought he was could cause hecould 1 shot ppl with crushingblow in ogp times before it was nerfed...... then again would be funny to see him get all mad when he got mf'd
    alot led to buyin alz or selling it maybe he did maybe he didnt... you seem to know so can i see the paypal transaction ?

he tells me many times he wasnt friends with him. so your words > his ? and who really cares if he asked if hes selling alz , did he actually buy it? can you confirm this
    im not tipped off lol , but i know if/when he did sell alz. and it wasnt in ogp. again he wasnt a fb or a warrior , hell he wasnt even a BLADER LOL .

i know who the alz buyers in tang were, if you can prove me wrong with a transaction . be my guest

people alwlays acted like i bought alz yet i never needed to do so.

and for dromar he said he paid you off you said you two were square ? then you quit and matri tried to get a bil off of rapchez. i see what he did there
    Last edited by warparty; 10-06-2012 at 12:09 PM.
    mercury artifact crafter

Osmium
    lol then he lied to you like the scumbag he is.

He owed me something like 4b originally, 2b of which he paid back while we were on good terms. So of the 2b he owed me he eventually paid me back 1b. Since I was quitting at that point I told him that it was fine that I didn't receive the remaining 1b because I was no longer playing but that he ought to pay Matt the remainder (so, having quit himself many months before, he could sell that alz). He never paid that 1b back and I even messaged him with my own account (before it got deleted) and he completely ignored me.
    ~quit~

it's really your dispute with him, just recalled him saying he paid you back and you were square. but if thats the actual point... if it bothers you this much why didnt you give him a warning to pay the extra bil, i dont know the complete story so im going with what he told me.
    mercury artifact crafter

Osmium
    I did and he never paid me back. He had over 2 months to pay me back in full and I was very tolerant of him paying back other players before me (even though he had no right to). I don't care at all now that I didn't get my 1b, but if you're going to try to make Billy out to be some perfect untarnished tang member then you're full of crap. All of tang's upper members were dirty players.
    ~quit~

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast