Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take a trip down memory lane.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    Insulting people on the internet really shows pathetic. Try again. c:
    last i seen this wasnt farmville or some stupid game on facebook . its cabal where its all about violence,fighting and killing ppl and monsters. in your case your a monster and im killing you hahahha.so u can go finger yourself. and what i said in my last post in this thread i really meant it from the bottom of my heart. if it was up to me i would eradicate all of you ho/mosexual ppl on this planet and cleanse the earth of this disease and plague u have brought upon us .

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    last i seen this wasnt farmville or some stupid game on facebook . its cabal where its all about violence,fighting and killing ppl and monsters. in your case your a monster and im killing you hahahha.so u can go finger yourself. and what i said in my last post in this thread i really meant it from the bottom of my heart. if it was up to me i would eradicate all of you ho/mosexual ppl on this planet and cleanse the earth of this disease and plague u have brought upon us .
    Actually, religion gave the plague not sexual orientation.

there u go again with your fairy tale lala land crap. usure im the one in need of growing up ? point out one area where i overreacted. this stupid childish game of yours is becoming boring. oh my d.ick is bigger than yours crap is for kids . and my self control capabilities are at a much higher stage than yours because u got banned after so many years of playing cabal,lost everything yet u still play besides moving on to something else.
    and the modern day society are the ass holes they are only in denial so they have to call others names to make themselves feel better about their low self esteem. did u find out something new about yourself in my last sentence? my mental abilities are way superior to yours without a doubt. if only i could tell u the stuff i did but i cant LoL. it makes me laugh seriously. let me break it down for you ...u got caught i didnt. now who is the dumb ass? who lacks self control? me or you? when u had to use hacks to get to where u at and u still think u the shiit even after everything. ppl like u never make it far in life and thats a fact. your still arguing with me ? what do u got to prove? if it was to defend your name or your pride i would understand but u lost all of that when u got banned for hacking.i do provoke but only noobs like u . this game is all about killing stuff and standing on top of it to reach higher heights and thats exactly what im doing to you . im killing u softly and when u die i will stand over your dead body to touch the sky. btw did u lvl up your noob yet? u probly cant even beat t3 but when u think u can compete vs a t5 get @ me.
    I didn't know using vocabulary and real-world analogy meant it was a fairy tale.
    Why do I have to re-beat you? I did it several times in the past. No need to further try. I don't have any need to "prove myself."
    If you had any sense of self control, you still wouldn't be responding to me. I only do it to antagonize you and see what else you can think up.
    You still try to bring up the whole macro thing as if it's the end of my world. Games are for entertainment. I tried it in another way and it backfired. Ok so what? You don't see me whining about it or trying to defend myself. I know I deserved the ban. You seem to think that Cabal was my life (in response to the "name and pride"). My entertainment life is entirely seperate from my work, and off-work lives. If you can't discern the differences between those, then that's not my problem. I have plenty of other things and ways to entertain myself than Cabal. I have before and still do. I also have school to work on and studying for E-5 testing I have this summer.
    I actually smiled at your "killing you softly" comment. You, sir, can be funny when you don't try. You must be a naturally born comedian. Did you notice you take everything to a personal level? Did you even stop to consider I respond simply for entertainment?
    Have I leveled my noob? Not really much. I did for a week a month ago. Now I get on for maybe 2-4 hours a week to run a few things with my girl. Do I care about the noob character much? No. Do you care about it? No. So why even bring it up?
    Look at the italicized section. That would be you openly admitting that you broke ESTsoft ToS rules. Even if you didn't specify what it was, that still says "Hey look! I'm guilty."
    Chew on that thought.

(sidenote: He probably thinks I'm mad posting this response :P)
    Real world > digital stats.
    I guess he didn't get the memo about how I don't play much if at all.
    Let the diehards be themselves. He'll keep responding because he doesn't have anything better to do with his life that isn't Cabal related. I'm just stalling in this and the few other threads until the GM's lock them for going off-topic/ too much trolling going on.
    Actually I'd rather the GM just delete most of the recent posts in this thread to let it go back on topic about Memory Lane.
    Gotta love his comment about how this game is "all about violence, fighting, and killing." He's probably one of the statistics we have all that controversy about gun control and crap. The problem is the people. The psycological level of our country is critically red. Parents don't know how to parent and you end up with people like "lokijones" who can only think about themselves.

I remember when Cabal didn't have diehards that thought they were above everyone else in a videogame. But that was nigh on 3-4 years ago.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

dw val, ill smash him for ya if you want =D

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    dw val, ill smash him for ya if you want =D
    Go right ahead. I did once in the past. Alot of others have to. You could also just save yourself some time and not even bother though

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Actually, religion gave the plague not sexual orientation.
    Rats gave the plague, not religion.

hi. cabal's cool.

and pls dont bring up neiro, that guy is annoying as is on aion omfg.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Quote Originally Posted by xStar View Post
    hi. cabal's cool.

and pls dont bring up neiro, that guy is annoying as is on aion omfg.
    Neiro is best templar ever

i already posted some real life stuff here u just retarded and wasnt here to see it . i had pics for ppl like u to drool on and dream about.in other words you would envy my lifestyle. if u really want to know me then add me on facebook but the thing is i dont add abominations especially fat and ugly ones.

LOL You mean the pic you posted of what looked like a Volkswagen? You know how I know you are a chick? Cuz you have a Volkswagen. No man should ever, and I repeat ever own/drive a Volkswagen.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    LOL You mean the pic you posted of what looked like a Volkswagen? You know how I know you are a chick? Cuz you have a Volkswagen. No man should ever, and I repeat ever own/drive a Volkswagen.
    Only people that drive vws and jeeps are women and well s (no offence) but its true lol
    Guess who's comming outta the closet driving his vw lol
    And if he thinks a vw is big balla status he has alot to learn mommy and daddy prob couldn't afford him a real ride so he got his sisters car lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast