Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take a trip down memory lane.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    At least he uses proper english to do it. You don't even do that much.
    it aint my fault all u dumbasses dont understand slang and that inadequate English usage troll is expired son. why u still playing cabal ur hoe is gone
    i am god i will revive the dead dog dw
    Last edited by GodOfWar; 02-18-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    it aint my fault all u dumbasses dont understand slang and that inadequate English usage troll is expired son. why u still playing cabal ur hoe is gone
    i am god i will revive the dead dog dw
    Hahaha.
    The black dog speaks of what he knows not.
    It's not our fault you use slang and expect the world to understand a small percentage of the world's speech.
    With that statement you have no right to make fun of foreigners talking in their native tongue in-game or out of it.

Who said I still played? You did.
    Who said my gf was gone? You did.

As I said, the black dog speaks of what he knows not.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Hahaha.
    The black dog speaks of what he knows not.
    It's not our fault you use slang and expect the world to understand a small percentage of the world's speech.
    With that statement you have no right to make fun of foreigners talking in their native tongue in-game or out of it.

Who said I still played? You did.
    Who said my gf was gone? You did.

As I said, the black dog speaks of what he knows not.
    seems like you a racist and your radio doesnt catch any other frequency that of country music or something.and u think you the pinnacle of all creation. LoL @ that . i never made fun of foreigners since i am an immigrant myself fool. u always try to make up crap thats not true about me. you contradicting yourself in your own post . cant u see u r stupid? u need to stop with your drama queen shiit hahahaha
    why did u choose to say black dog? why not just simply dog? seems like u hillbillies still have something against ppl that aint white . i thought we was in 2013?

fixed

xDDDD hahahahhaha

Banned
    I see why ppl don't like Loki...ur very negative, rude, blunt, annoying and just plain obnoxious.

seems like you a racist and your radio doesnt catch any other frequency that of country music or something.and u think you the pinnacle of all creation. LoL @ that . i never made fun of foreigners since i am an immigrant myself fool. u always try to make up crap thats not true about me. you contradicting yourself in your own post . cant u see u r stupid? u need to stop with your drama queen shiit hahahaha
    why did u choose to say black dog? why not just simply dog? seems like u hillbillies still have something against ppl that aint white . i thought we was in 2013?
    Actually I was using the term "black dog" as in deceptive one, or deceitful one. In other words one who does not tell the truth, or lives in the shadows. I didn't even know what your racial status is. To me we're all just Human. Sure we look different, but in the core, our behavorials are the same accross the globe. We all have the same emotions and the ability to think. I hate having to fill in the "race" block in any forms, but it's required so I do.

If anyone's being a drama queen, it's you who's overreacting and coming out of nowhere to accuse or make fun of people simply to be provocative. These are what the common modern day society calls a$$-holes. If you don't have anything to say that isn't constructive and only is to try to demean someone, then be the wiser person and don't speak. I don't expect someone of your mental abilities and lack of self-control capacity to be able to do that, but I'll still inform you of it in case one day you grow up and learn from your ignorance and insolence.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Actually I was using the term "black dog" as in deceptive one, or deceitful one. In other words one who does not tell the truth, or lives in the shadows. I didn't even know what your racial status is. To me we're all just Human. Sure we look different, but in the core, our behavorials are the same accross the globe. We all have the same emotions and the ability to think. I hate having to fill in the "race" block in any forms, but it's required so I do.

If anyone's being a drama queen, it's you who's overreacting and coming out of nowhere to accuse or make fun of people simply to be provocative. These are what the common modern day society calls a$$-holes. If you don't have anything to say that isn't constructive and only is to try to demean someone, then be the wiser person and don't speak. I don't expect someone of your mental abilities and lack of self-control capacity to be able to do that, but I'll still inform you of it in case one day you grow up and learn from your ignorance and insolence.
    there u go again with your fairy tale lala land crap. usure im the one in need of growing up ? point out one area where i overreacted. this stupid childish game of yours is becoming boring. oh my d.ick is bigger than yours crap is for kids . and my self control capabilities are at a much higher stage than yours because u got banned after so many years of playing cabal,lost everything yet u still play besides moving on to something else.
    and the modern day society are the ass holes they are only in denial so they have to call others names to make themselves feel better about their low self esteem. did u find out something new about yourself in my last sentence? my mental abilities are way superior to yours without a doubt. if only i could tell u the stuff i did but i cant LoL. it makes me laugh seriously. let me break it down for you ...u got caught i didnt. now who is the dumb ass? who lacks self control? me or you? when u had to use hacks to get to where u at and u still think u the shiit even after everything. ppl like u never make it far in life and thats a fact. your still arguing with me ? what do u got to prove? if it was to defend your name or your pride i would understand but u lost all of that when u got banned for hacking.i do provoke but only noobs like u . this game is all about killing stuff and standing on top of it to reach higher heights and thats exactly what im doing to you . im killing u softly and when u die i will stand over your dead body to touch the sky. btw did u lvl up your noob yet? u probly cant even beat t3 but when u think u can compete vs a t5 get @ me.

Shadow Titanium
    there u go again with your fairy tale lala land crap. usure im the one in need of growing up ? point out one area where i overreacted. this stupid childish game of yours is becoming boring. oh my d.ick is bigger than yours crap is for kids . and my self control capabilities are at a much higher stage than yours because u got banned after so many years of playing cabal,lost everything yet u still play besides moving on to something else.
    and the modern day society are the ass holes they are only in denial so they have to call others names to make themselves feel better about their low self esteem. did u find out something new about yourself in my last sentence? my mental abilities are way superior to yours without a doubt. if only i could tell u the stuff i did but i cant LoL. it makes me laugh seriously. let me break it down for you ...u got caught i didnt. now who is the dumb ass? who lacks self control? me or you? when u had to use hacks to get to where u at and u still think u the shiit even after everything. ppl like u never make it far in life and thats a fact. your still arguing with me ? what do u got to prove? if it was to defend your name or your pride i would understand but u lost all of that when u got banned for hacking.i do provoke but only noobs like u . this game is all about killing stuff and standing on top of it to reach higher heights and thats exactly what im doing to you . im killing u softly and when u die i will stand over your dead body to touch the sky. btw did u lvl up your noob yet? u probly cant even beat t3 but when u think u can compete vs a t5 get @ me.
    Real world > digital stats.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    Real world > digital stats.
    i already posted some real life stuff here u just retarded and wasnt here to see it . i had pics for ppl like u to drool on and dream about.in other words you would envy my lifestyle. if u really want to know me then add me on facebook but the thing is i dont add abominations especially fat and ugly ones.

Shadow Titanium
    i already posted some real life stuff here u just retarded and wasnt here to see it . i had pics for ppl like u to drool on and dream about.in other words you would envy my lifestyle. if u really want to know me then add me on facebook but the thing is i dont add abominations especially fat and ugly ones.
    Insulting people on the internet really shows pathetic. Try again. c:

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast