Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take a trip down memory lane.

-Seireitei duping alz.
    -First panda event and all the QQ'ing from people skill grinding on them when someone would roll up and kill it.
    -Spur jailsexing Matrimoney.

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    I didn't get gear lol.
    But you did get your legit rw3 taken /lol

a i rember notyourbuddy was the biggest pk on the opg venus server and the tangs was his natral targets
    and larazz still hates him to this very day and the first panda event was super sel dropped non binding uchh nonbindingand outer useful stuff all nonbiding and alz drops over 1k on the first 3 maps =D

i rember my first joined guild sliver strike. and the guild fortheplayer and the time when evey one just played by them selfs and no partys could beformed. regreats knowing a few who later became tang tomaboy was of note
    Ayeka

Banned
    NotYourBuddy is a nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy View Post
    NotYourBuddy is a nerd
    your a nerd dont troll i see your join date

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy View Post
    NotYourBuddy is a bot

Fixed.

Banned
    first 14% magic amp forci fs glove drops in venus
    yvesdemigod most annoying female player on cabal, surpassing miavii, quits the game when she comes back from vacation and everyone is shtting on her
    spur screenshotted buying alz
    divinehonor getting special amp glove present from the GMs
    mass amount of +7d nonslotted forcium given out by the GM
    sirrrazor receives free gear from GM, OPd out
    essence getting honor boost to honor 18 by the GM within 6 months of the game opening
    essence receiving free 4 eof+8 a year before they actually started dropping
    hellsfury (essence's guildmate) admits selling eof+8 to rockstar
    ft2 glitch that resets servers
    archerofquincy gets banned after he becomes the second one to reach last level of ammy crafting and starts bashing tang dynasty
    GA got free costumes
    just2ez accidentally posts himself using twinr when he and essence was duoing quadra, GM would not ban because he was friends with essence until entire community is outraged
    chobo gets banned, pays GM 500 dollars, gets unbanned, sells off all his stuff for USD
    miracle key chaos arena had a secret glitch spot that you could stand on next to the gate where mobs could not hit you
    damage hack - people solo ft2 by themselves, sell +7 accessories for cheap
    tomaboy joins tangdynasty, receives gears, and all the sudden is regarded as the best fb
    angelbabe and rockstar rages at a random nobody on ventrilo; argument captured on frap and uploaded onto youtube
    rapchez goes around asking everyone who is quitting if they are selling alz, ends up buying all of cabal
    everyone wants to have sex with nicolecwh, gives free items in exchange for lap dance videos
    kalaydra rages on OGP, quits the organization after posting a RAGE post
    Last edited by plzbuffme; 09-22-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Fixed.
    right if you say so but your still trolling you havent played from openbeta if this is all you can say in both statements

i rember get a bike for doing a quest contest i forgot who won and punching trees in gd later punching lion zombies in undad ground
    and rs was a scary place =D and crafting skill rings and amulets was a way to bring in good alz

-Venus Server-
    I remembered some more-
    How about when event glitch occurred and NPC Yul could only be found on war Ch 20 GD. Because of this it became a full on battle between nation as to who would keep control of the map as well as the NPC herself.

Also when NW was glitched so they closed it for several weeks and we all would QQ about it and try to get Bringers to orginize war for ourselves on regular maps. As well as GvG happening more so at this time.

How about the annoying implementation of the bot checking system. You remember if player was out of map towns farming/lvl grinding for about 20min or was it 30min an annoying password window would appear and if you failed to enter correctly or it timed out you would be kick from game and with 5 failures they would investigate your account

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    -Venus Server-
    I remembered some more-
    How about when event glitch occurred and NPC Yul could only be found on war Ch 20 GD. Because of this it became a full on battle between nation as to who would keep control of the map as well as the NPC herself.

Also when NW was glitched so they closed it for several weeks and we all would QQ about it and try to get Bringers to orginize war for ourselves on regular maps. As well as GvG happening more so at this time.

How about the annoying implementation of the bot checking system. You remember if player was out of map towns farming/lvl grinding for about 20min or was it 30min an annoying password window would appear and if you failed to enter correctly or it timed out you would be kick from game and with 5 failures they would investigate your account
    i hated it the bot check how about that stupid bringer that used to do his abc and get us all mad he later became a ga and got banned for tring to scair some noob thay he could have them banned.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast