Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: yo do something about root!

yo do something about root!

this game sux with root...can't do s hit....bring storm guardian back or increase cool time....if u can increase movement speed for all classes by giving them fade to cursor u can increase root cool time or decrease root duration...can't even move...wtf....

if they remove root 99.9% of fbs will s.u.c.k

Quote Originally Posted by SouthWind View Post
    if they remove root 99.9% of fbs will s.u.c.k
    no one is saying that...just increase resist root to like 30 or 40%...even that doesn't matter much because fbs can spam root until root works....even with storm guardian title fbs can root almost always....only advantage us wizzes had was our movement speed...now that is neutralized by fade to cursor.....

I think I agree with you. I think that force blader's root should have like a 30% chance to fail no matter what anyone's title is. It would make resist root titles such as bringer/ hr 16+ or panda epaulets more viable with their resist root stats.

fruiteeazn 13x Force blader - Mercury
    Be my friend? (:

Titanium
    No class/skill should be weakened to give other class/skills an advantage over it. Root is annoying but it's also pretty helpful. Think about the times in war where u take out a whole party just because FBs root for you. Or when u take out a bringer, at a critical point in war, that has epic getaway skills simply because of root.

Easy, have more bladers in ur party tehehehehehe.. x)

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

just get a BL lol

get higher hnr rank and use the title. problem fixed

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    get higher hnr rank and use the title. problem fixed
    ya i'm hr. 19 and i have panda so problem isn't fixed. root of a wiz in t5 is instant death. we should always have a way to escape root. every class can escape root except the wiz class, unfair? the excuse use to be wizards can run around fast. but i already explained that with fade to cursor, wizard movement speed has been neutralized and isn't as effective. EST u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥! change root now!

Osmium
    fa

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast