Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: yo do something about root!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with root as it is now. It's annoying, but deal with it. Take away root, you are nerfing what FB's are good for. And if you have a problem running away from people with blink dash even though they have fade to cursor, you need to learn to blink dash better. Just sayin..

Yeah, while they're at it, they should Nerf fa's healing abilities. Should also take away fury and pc from wa. OH! They also need to take away bl bm2 retargeting. Uhhh what else. Oh, no more blink for Wiz and No AoD for fs. You know, all the abilities that make then unique.

Quote Originally Posted by KikuNumber7 View Post
    Yeah, while they're at it, they should Nerf fa's healing abilities. Should also take away fury and pc from wa. OH! They also need to take away bl bm2 retargeting. Uhhh what else. Oh, no more blink for Wiz and No AoD for fs. You know, all the abilities that make then unique.
    lol
    180 BL - Active
    138 FB - Active
    150 FB - Active
    134 BL - Active

Quote Originally Posted by KikuNumber7 View Post
    yeah cuz retargetting is REALLY unique. Besides Hardluck (every 60 seconds idk) isnt unique? Field of enervation isnt unique? Field of execration isnt unique? how bout bout mf...meh. I agree that Fb are useful when it comes to Rooting, but every I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing 40 seconds? They have FOExecration too >_> besides they have one of the most OP bm1's in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by WizGear View Post
    ya i'm hr. 19 and i have panda so problem isn't fixed. root of a wiz in t5 is instant death. we should always have a way to escape root. every class can escape root except the wiz class, unfair? the excuse use to be wizards can run around fast. but i already explained that with fade to cursor, wizard movement speed has been neutralized and isn't as effective. EST u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥! change root now!
    No1 but wiz got Blink, Unfair?

but it's just saying...just saying =)

Banned
    Dont take our ROOTS!, give us Bloody!! we could really use a strong Transcender buff, i would solo pretty much everything lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WizGear View Post
    this game sux with root...can't do s hit....bring storm guardian back or increase cool time....if u can increase movement speed for all classes by giving them fade to cursor u can increase root cool time or decrease root duration...can't even move...wtf....
    Don't fight FB's or pick a class with Immunity?

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    Dont take our ROOTS!, give us Bloody!! we could really use a strong Transcender buff, i would solo pretty much everything lol
    Your stats are garbage, don't kid yourself.
    ~quit~

dont remove root, but make it so when they fail root (ii/curse dodge/resist) there root goes on cd.

All of ya'll QQ-ing about how fbs are op. Well, how about you go quit your character. Start a fb, and enjoy your "op" character

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast