Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: CyrStalAFX quiting cabal :(

Hello Crystal, I wanted to encourage you to not be disheartened! Lately, there's been an increase in accounts compromised, certain issues that fall in the same boundaries will fall in queue. So don't lose hope. Just cause it might take longer than you would like it to. Doesn't mean we're not trying our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Soey!!! don't leave me =[. and put the cute asian girl back on your picture so we can match up!!

"increase in accounts compromised"?? So when are we getting word if its server security problem or account management issues. I'm starting to wonder...
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Issue has been resolved.

Face Book
    don't poke me >:[

^_^ i have got the money back that was taken thank you very much for helping everyone that came together to get this handled <3

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Surreal View Post
    Hello Crystal, I wanted to encourage you to not be disheartened! Lately, there's been an increase in accounts compromised, certain issues that fall in the same boundaries will fall in queue. So don't lose hope. Just cause it might take longer than you would like it to. Doesn't mean we're not trying our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
    LOL?
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    "increase in accounts compromised"?? So when are we getting word if its server security problem or account management issues. I'm starting to wonder...
    5 mins later
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Snow View Post
    Issue has been resolved.
    Thats just"WINNINGGGGGGG!!!"
    Last edited by MutherluvingFA; 01-20-2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: im a noob

Quote Originally Posted by CyrStalAFX View Post
    ^_^ i have got the money back that was taken thank you very much for helping everyone that came together to get this handled <3
    YAY but now my 180 BL is banned, JK JK

wow thread start today, issue resolved today. dam ur one lucky son of a gun. i suppose they pick who they help first - "friends or sum1 theyre at least familiar with"

im quite sure im not the only one waiting for tickets to have some kind of response wether it be scammed or hacked. nothing against crystal, but dam this is a pos. have my ticket 48+ hrs and u get ur fix in what, -24hours.

Quote Originally Posted by dimonyo View Post
    wow thread start today, issue resolved today. dam ur one lucky son of a gun. i suppose they pick who they help first - "friends or sum1 theyre at least familiar with"

im quite sure im not the only one waiting for tickets to have some kind of response wether it be scammed or hacked. nothing against crystal, but dam this is a pos. have my ticket 48+ hrs and u get ur fix in what, -24hours.
    Some are probably easier to resolve then others, say like a case with full video of the whole thing? Lol...
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

eh its random(its the 1% activation chance meng) i got one fixed the next day another took like 1 month almost

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast