Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CyrStalAFX quiting cabal :(

I think Crystal should get ZzMoonZz blader, since they have agreement to trade. Why give alz back? He paid for blader. o.o Go to help Moon You mess up with a wrong guy.

o_o. You uploaded it to youtube after the livestream to twitchtv without intention of sending it in??

cosmic panda ain't having that.

Did you compress the youtube one btw? either that or twitch tv has good resolution compared to youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by KhmerBlader View Post
    I think Crystal should get ZzMoonZz blader, since they have agreement to trade. Why give alz back? He paid for blader. o.o Go to help Moon You mess up with a wrong guy.
    He should get everything since the other guy should be banned for scamming... Probably only get alz or the blader, would be funny though if they sent the char.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 01-20-2012 at 10:54 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

yes i compressed it from 1080 to 720
    i send in meny ticket seems to not help any

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by CyrStalAFX View Post
    yes i compressed it from 1080 to 720
    i send in meny ticket seems to not help any
    lol sending in tickets help a ton. the gms have been actively helping out people who've gotten hacked/ bought hacked gear recently

thanks for helping me soey ^_^

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    wow hope that guy gets punched in da face. freakin asians can't trust em.
    How about you be mature and not bring race into the matter? Just because one individual does something wrong, doesn't give you the right to point at a whole. Kids these days, could you be any less educated?

@Crystal, sorry for your loss. I'm surprised you didn't freak out as little as you did, I would've raged, you took it pretty calm. I hope you get your gears back; gl!
    Last edited by Leihs; 01-20-2012 at 12:31 PM.

i think they gonna send the BL + 2.2b to him lol, would be epic =P

Dear EST, on 1/19/2012 date at approximately 11:47am/pm, I was going to purchase a 180 blader from "zzmoonzz" (or w/e his name is) for 5 billion alz. The trade was I would give him half of the money (2.5b alz) and then we'd do the transfer and then I'd pay him the rest after. However, after I gave him the 2.5b alz, he immidiately logged out.
    So basically, I got scammed. Please look into my case and and help is appreciated. Sincerely, Cyrstalafx

Here is the video of the transaction happening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfOWo...1&feature=plcp

Reply :

Date :

1/20/2012 12:15:02 PM

Greetings,

We are truly sorry that this issue has occurred. We require some information before we are able to start an investigation. Please provide us the following information to enable us to assist you further.

Required Information:
    1. Agreed with our Limited Restoration Terms:
    2. Exact Time and Date when the issue occurred.
    3. A screenshot of the trade agreement.
    4. Detail Explanation of how the issue occurred:

We usually have a hands-off policy when it comes to player-to-player trade disputes. Thus, we always highly recommend to our players to be very careful when attempting to trade with another player. However, on special situations we do assist our players with player-to-player trade issues.

Please be advised that Item, Alz and/or Character restorations are limited per account. Once you've used all of your limited restorations, we will be unable to provide this limited restoration in the future. Please confirm that you understand the terms and wish to continue with your request.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Game Master Kato

Character Name : CyrStalAFX
    Server : Mercury
    Last edited by CyrStalAFX; 01-20-2012 at 12:32 PM.

They will send your alz back. This happened to me once while sellin a 40 dmg osm blade got the 1,25 up front sent the blade and once he seen he got it he logged out. I didnt care much because I ss every trade I make. Anyways next day he was banned the 1,25 he gave me was taken from my inventory and my blade was in my warehouse. Gms are steeping it up recently so you should be fine and he'll get that ban he deserves.

yeah i dont think one GM would tell you "do eeet" and the other "Sorry". That reply sound more like " Noob dont be noob again" but um think i might do the same about my FA. Cant belive i didnt Ss it though oh wells. lets see what happens

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast