Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: CyrStalAFX quiting cabal :(

OR OR ROll the dice b4 you Helpdesk then roll again if you got a lower number on the second roll of the dice then cancel previous help desk, activate BM2 and roll till you roll a higher number then the first time you rolled then submit new helpdesk true story meng it works just ask crystalafx its how he did it.

Tickets are processed and completed based on the following info:

Date and Time it was received.
    Severity of the issue.
    Information provided.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post

Date and Time it was received.
    Severity of the issue.
    Information provided.
    No No No thats just a myth, mines a proven fact yo, theres science behind my method.

Quote Originally Posted by MutherluvingFA View Post
    No No No thats just a myth, mines a proven fact yo, theres science behind my method.
    Oh, Mah bad bro!

The science behind your method is right.

1- Date and Time it was received.
    2- Severity of the issue.
    3- Information provided.
    from experience....

1 - date and time? thread today/resolved today. meanwhile other ppl still waiting 1 day,1 week, 1month
    2 - severity of issue? "always the easy fix first, we'll come back for the others that would make us work more for last" = ppl with serious issues in waiting game<some quitting not seeing results>
    3 - information provided? screenshots/vids? regardless of what ppl provide it will always go back to 2 then 1...<easy fix, most recent = problem solved>

did i miss anything?

Quote Originally Posted by dimonyo View Post
    from experience....

1 - date and time? thread today/resolved today. meanwhile other ppl still waiting 1 day,1 week, 1month
    2 - severity of issue? "always the easy fix first, we'll come back for the others that would make us work more for last" = ppl with serious issues in waiting game<some quitting not seeing results>
    3 - information provided? screenshots/vids? regardless of what ppl provide it will always go back to 2 then 1...<easy fix, most recent = problem solved>

did i miss anything?
    UHM, hello read meng

OR OR ROll the dice b4 you Helpdesk then roll again if you got a lower number on the second roll of the dice then cancel previous help desk, activate BM2 and roll till you roll a higher number then the first time you rolled then submit new helpdesk true story meng it works just ask crystalafx its how he did it.
    DO EET !!!!!!
    Oh, Mah bad bro!

The science behind your method is right.
    Its got the GM stamp of aproval

just wondering what kind of roll ur talking about. in game roll? or real dice roll, if it is, normal dice or one of those fancy ones? i need to learn the science of things.

Quote Originally Posted by dimonyo View Post
    just wondering what kind of roll ur talking about. in game roll? or real dice roll, if it is, normal dice or one of those fancy ones? i need to learn the science of things.
    thats just a dumb question what do fancy dice have to do with cabal nothing fancy about cabal nub

noobs ^
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast