Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EST Won! Best answer ever.

Thanks for the kind answer and i shall never give up.

I wonder.. wouldnt it be a great idea if EST puts a Live service? That way things could go faster or maybe they do not have enough personal for that.

Seriously........ Yeah i know the world is plagued with idiocy people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OsmarH View Post
    Could you please retain yourself from posting things that does not make sence on this threat. If you have an answer to my question please post it in a language that we all can understand. Thanks.

Does anyone know how many GM are in this forum?
    stf u son

Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    stf u son
    I really appreciate you wanting to be my father but i am afraid that spot is for the man who raised me since i was a little kid. Although, you failed to understand the point i was trying to make by that* post. I shall repeat myself and tell you please do not use spam on this thread and keep yourself hold from unnecessary comments such as "stf u or akakakak". Also use a language we all can understand. I hope this clear any lack of understanding. Thanks once again.

I shall ask again: wouldn't it be a great idea to have a "Live service system" on cabal?

*"Could you please retain yourself from posting things that does not make sence on this threat. If you have an answer to my question please post it in a language that we all can understand. Thanks.

Does anyone know how many GM are in this forum?"

that is a generated response to all people. its so lame cause i received one for reporting a problem with something in game. and i got that response also. and what they response says is not really relevant to what i reported.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

So what should we do? People who cannt transfer due to the host change. I summited a ticket and i got that answer which doesnt solve anything. I do not know what to do.. so i only can w8 but.. how long should i w8?

as long as it takes. thats what im guessing. and what is the problem with the transfer? ? ?

and what they forget to tell you in this little helpful guide at this link http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...nsfer-accounts is that you have to use your new information you used to create your account for EST soft do not use your old information from OGP to log in.
    Last edited by carowe27; 05-11-2010 at 12:50 PM.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Yes, I did follow the steps but after my email verification i always got "currently Id already transfer". So since i got this message i clicked give up in order to use HD and yet they gave me this answer which doesnt help at all.

I really do not know but so far i really down. Almost a month and i dont know if they even care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12