Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Extending Guide by zx34

Banned
    doesnt the extender add 2 per slot and 4 for 2handed weapons? and the 3rd slot of the same kind (like crit) gives only 1/10th of what a slot would normally give?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    doesnt the extender add 2 per slot and 4 for 2handed weapons? and the 3rd slot of the same kind (like crit) gives only 1/10th of what a slot would normally give?
    No, all weapons gain 1 slot.
    No, the 3rd slot gives the full effect unless it is Crit Damage which is capped at 25% in slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    You sure about that? I remember hearing a friend fail to extend a blade a year or so ago.

Also is it possible to extend a non-slot item, and if you do, will it get the stat boost from becoming slotted?
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    I think it's that once the item is +7 or higher the fail rate becomes 50%.
    I have never heard/seen this happen before.
    I have +7'ed all my gear before extending and my extenders have never failed.

Banned
    Thanks for answering for me meng.<3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Slot extenders don't fail
    Haven't happened to me in 3x or heard of fail either. People make it +7 before extending so it's easier to account unbound it if you get tired of it or decide to trade it later.

Extending bonuses.

Attack/Magic attack ------------------------> Slots turn into 5attack/M. attk
    I haven't tried this, but are you saying this

becomes Attack: + 15 ([5][5][5]) when extended?

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    I think it's that once the item is +7 or higher the fail rate becomes 50%.
    no, extending is always 100% success. I wouldn't believe if anyone say they failed, unless they post a screen shot. I have extended alot of items personally, and never failed. all +7

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Haven't happened to me in 3x or heard of fail either. People make it +7 before extending so it's easier to account unbound it if you get tired of it or decide to trade it later.

I haven't tried this, but are you saying this

becomes Attack: + 15 ([5][5][5]) when extended?
    Mhm, should be unless I'm wrong(if I am tell Enigma to edit lols), but yea I never extended to a 15 attack/m.attack glove so I'm assuming it should be 15attack.

Banned

don't worry, i didn't waste a seh on this one. was from an event a long time ago that no one
    probably even recall. that much i know too of other stats. def ---->4, def/attk(?) rate ----->40

i'll try the 3 slot attk on a low grade tier and see if i can get ahold of sel and a 2 slot piece. it's just that it'd be a waste of extenders if this stat turns out to be like cd which people thought would be 36% once extended. they thought wrong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I have never heard/seen this happen before.
    I have +7'ed all my gear before extending and my extenders have never failed.
    yeah, my pc osm didnt fail when it was +7 either

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post

don't worry, i didn't waste a seh on this one. was from an event a long time ago that no one
    probably even recall. that much i know too of other stats. def ---->4, def/attk(?) rate ----->40

i'll try the 3 slot attk on a low grade tier and see if i can get ahold of sel and a 2 slot piece. it's just that it'd be a waste of extenders if this stat turns out to be like cd which people thought would be 36% once extended. they thought wrong.
    i have a 2slot shadowsteel blade, wanna try it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast