Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: The site wont let me download cabal?

Exclamation The site wont let me download cabal?

I already signed up, and so far its said that my OGP password is wrong, and its not? then when I just stopped trying my old account i decided to make a new one. Now Im at the home page and if i click download it says "please sign in to use this page" and if i click OPG transfer it says "you are already validated" .......................help?

I have the same issue but i cant sign it what so ever my password got changed without me knowing it, so know its impossible for me to EVER player Cabal again.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchfries13 View Post
    I already signed up, and so far its said that my OGP password is wrong, and its not? then when I just stopped trying my old account i decided to make a new one. Now Im at the home page and if i click download it says "please sign in to use this page" and if i click OPG transfer it says "you are already validated" .......................help?
    i dont really understand what your trying to say if your saying that u registered on cabal.com and u cant transfer your account from OGP, try checking if u can sign in on OGP if u cant it means that someone hacked ur account, and for the download issue try clicking the download button again and it shud work sometimes u have to press it twice
    MOD = USER
    USER =GM

ME = LMAO

NO COMMENT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhmIIvk4Qts

Quote Originally Posted by crisownz View Post
    I have the same issue but i cant sign it what so ever my password got changed without me knowing it, so know its impossible for me to EVER player Cabal again.
    if u want to paly cabal all u need to do is go to cabal.com and reregister problem solved and u get 7 days free premium
    MOD = USER
    USER =GM

ME = LMAO

NO COMMENT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhmIIvk4Qts