Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: IC2 Bosses hacks

Osmium

IC2 Bosses hacks

yeah......i got in today and the 1st boss was hitting me at the starting room while he is in his room
    He attacked me like 10 times then stopped (I think he thought he would get banned)

But G'nie of Fury and Fire wasn't afraid of getting banned he kept attacking me from behind the wall {Couldn't grind his traps }

I think u all think me idiot but i said it in a funny way so GM's watch for the bugs

Shadow Titanium
    All bosses seem to attack through walls in IC2...happens to me every time I do IC2...

Osmium
    yeah that's annoying how do we grind if we can't lure the boss

Banned
    -_- stand behind obstacles like pillars and they will follow u, they were meant to hit through walls and not just close range.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    -_- stand behind obstacles like pillars and they will follow u, they were meant to hit through walls and not just close range.
    I doubt they were meant to hit through walls...otherwise whats the point in having walls then.

anyway, the more annoying thing to me is their range....seems like they have 30 meter range or something. Your often getting hit before you can get into range to hit them....often you take 2 or 3 hits before you get your first hit. It's really annoying when your getting hit for huge damage and you can't do anything about it since you can't even attack them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    I doubt they were meant to hit through walls...otherwise whats the point in having walls then.

anyway, the more annoying thing to me is their range....seems like they have 30 meter range or something. Your often getting hit before you can get into range to hit them....often you take 2 or 3 hits before you get your first hit. It's really annoying when your getting hit for huge damage and you can't do anything about it since you can't even attack them yet.
    That's the way it is...
    Do easier dungeons then =.=