Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Is there any point cross classing armors now?

Is there any point cross classing armors now?

Well when I was playing it was before the HP-armor update. I am still not 100% sure how it works or how much advantage this new update really gives exactly. Though from the looks of it, it seems too big to ignore.

Has the Martial FA, Heavy BL/FB etc and other builds become redundant under this? Do they still stand a decent chance against someone using the "appropriatte" armors for their class?
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    Well when I was playing it was before the HP-armor update. I am still not 100% sure how it works or how much advantage this new update really gives exactly. Though from the looks of it, it seems too big to ignore.

Has the Martial FA, Heavy BL/FB etc and other builds become redundant under this? Do they still stand a decent chance against someone using the "appropriatte" armors for their class?
    pve wise:
    > things like martial FA still retain the extra magic
    > dps wise, they are exactly the same as they were a year ago
    > def, hp, survival wise, they are exactly the same as they were a year ago; they'll be lacking 1k-1.5k hp so they'll have less survival compared to new class bind gear which has made all dungeons easier than a year ago

pvp wise:
    > the lack of that 1k-1.5k hp will make you lose

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    pve wise:
    > things like martial FA still retain the extra magic
    > dps wise, they are exactly the same as they were a year ago
    > def, hp, survival wise, they are exactly the same as they were a year ago; they'll be lacking 1k-1.5k hp so they'll have less survival compared to new class bind gear which has made all dungeons easier than a year ago

pvp wise:
    > the lack of that 1k-1.5k hp will make you lose
    Just say no then ._.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Just say no then ._.
    ^-^

NO
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Hmm that really su*cks, an update to make cabal even more boring and conventional.

Oh wells... there goes my martial suited WA, and battle suited FS.... T___T
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

Hmm that really su*cks, an update to make cabal even more boring and conventional.

Oh wells... there goes my martial suited WA, and battle suited FS.... T___T
    Did you make the martialsuit WA just for kicks?
    <-stolen from Athian