Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: My Account

My Account

How much longer will my account blocked
    Last edited by xTheMasters; 01-23-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Scammers don't get their accounts back, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheMasters View Post
    Please when think unlock my account, and do not answer my tickets
    please rephrase your sentence so it makes sense.

that is all

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

what u talkin about IBladE I You pay half of alz and pay the other half because I blocked, I'm no Scammers
    Last edited by xTheMasters; 01-23-2012 at 11:21 AM.

You no English either
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xTheMasters View Post
    what u talkin about IBladE I You pay half of alz and pay the other half because I blocked, I'm no Scammers
    because the english is so bad im implying he said he paid half the alz and someone transfered him item and he got blocked so he cant give the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    because the english is so bad im implying he said he paid half the alz and someone transfered him item and he got blocked so he cant give the rest
    English version:

What he is saying is he was buying a Bl from me and using his friend for a middleman( both were 170s from apoc so didn't think much about it plus I SS all trades hence his ban lol. ) Anyways after I xfer the char to him
    they both log. But this happened 6-8 months ago so no point in posting it lol.

lol i seen that
    Last edited by Remeberthisname; 01-23-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    English version:

What he is saying is he was buying a Bl from me and using his friend for a middleman( both were 170s from apoc so didn't think much about it plus I SS all trades hence his ban lol. ) Anyways after I xfer the char to him
    they both log. But this happened 6-8 months ago so no point in posting it lol.
    You know absolutely nothing, the gm my account locked for allegedly using hack, not the estupides you say, When someone ignores the events of an event, questions or silent hava nice day every1