Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aop7

Shadow Titanium
    only a few i know around 1 of them is with spur and 1 with hypa that only 2 i know
    AION FTW

Crafting one is like crafting a pc forcium slotted item (which would be like me making a 2 slot 16% db helm). Basically the odds are so low that it doesn't exist.
    They can be dropped, but again, odds so low....it's lower than cr2/rol2.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Crafting one is like crafting a pc forcium slotted item (which would be like me making a 2 slot 16% db helm). Basically the odds are so low that it doesn't exist.
    They can be dropped, but again, odds so low....it's lower than cr2/rol2.
    No, its not. That was only true in ep1 for crafting, and they are craft only.

edit: didn't read your post b/c it was so retarded. No they can't be dropped either,they are craft only. I know some people in your guild like Voc tried to say that aop7 can drop in ft2 b/c that is where Spur "found" it so that they somehow looked more legit, but all that does is make people with common sense realize how stupid they are. If you don't want to take my word for it, go look at cabal craft tables, or the official cabal euro site where it says craft only. The only non-event obtained aop7s in Euro were also crafted in ep1, and none have been crafted since. Go figure.
    Last edited by xDromarx; 01-27-2012 at 06:44 AM.
    ~quit~

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    No, its not. That was only true in ep1 for crafting, and they are craft only.

edit: didn't read your post b/c it was so retarded. No they can't be dropped either,they are craft only. I know some people in your guild like Voc tried to say that aop7 can drop in ft2 b/c that is where Spur "found" it so that they somehow looked more legit, but all that does is make people with common sense realize how stupid they are. If you don't want to take my word for it, go look at cabal craft tables, or the official cabal euro site where it says craft only. The only non-event obtained aop7s in Euro were also crafted in ep1, and none have been crafted since. Go figure.
    I asked a GM who asked another one and he said yes. So KAAAAA in yo face!
    Also our site, which they get info directly from Korea, says they're craftable.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-27-2012 at 08:19 AM.

My FB Guide

Prove him wrong then? Oh wait.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Lol if there craftable still it would be a pc instead of +6
    Trust me they are not still craftable I woulda made one by now
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Osmium
    Its about time you listed to someone who actually knows something about cabal. No one in any Cabal version has ever crafted an aop7 after ep1. The files are still there but its not implemented.
    ~quit~

Its about time you listened to someone who actually knows something about cabal. No one in any Cabal version has ever crafted an aop7 after ep1. The files are still there but its not implemented.
    You seem to not have read anything about them being so low a chance they're basically non-existant. How many people have you seen craft a pc slotted redosm(sg/tg/mystic) item?
    And then think about the costs of aop crafting at that level. It's very expensive. Otherwise the few players with them would have had them taken from them when all the GA had all their stuff taken because they were "GM given", and according to you that's the only way they exist in our servers.

Crafting slotted items isn't common first off. Test it out with simple aramid items. Maybe 1 in 50 crafts? and even then it's not likely a pc crafted one. Now take that small chance, and multply it with a pc craft, and you have virtually an impossible item to craft. It's possible, but so highly improbable that it'd take 1,000's of crafting attempts.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-27-2012 at 08:52 AM.

My FB Guide

Osmium
    You seem to forget about players such as Flexx and Sirrazer who never had all their gm imports taken away, so no, they still exist. Even if you want to believe that you can craft aop7s, that:
    1: wouldn't explain why AoP6's are PC
    2: wouldn't explain why 0 have been crafted on our server when thousands have been crafted
    3: wouldn't explain why 0 have been crafted after ep1 in any other server where many more thousands have been crafted, but some were crafted during ep 1 in euro, for example.
    ~quit~

You seem to forget about players such as Flexx and Sirrazer who never had all their gm imports taken away, so no, they still exist. Even if you want to believe that you can craft aop7s, that:
    1: wouldn't explain why AoP6's are PC (duh pc is +6, and "slotted" = +7 told you that already)
    2: wouldn't explain why 0 have been crafted on our server when thousands have been crafted (by thousands I mean literrally 5k+, and not that many have been made in such a short time as we've played. Also have you ever failed slotting an item from the core alchemist 3 times in a row with 85% chance of success? well I have and that proves this game is biased to fail)
    3: wouldn't explain why 0 have been crafted after ep1 in any other server where many more thousands have been crafted, but some were crafted during ep 1 in euro, for example. (they also had rol2 drop like crazy if you recall. The system rates were no where near correct)
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-27-2012 at 09:01 AM.

My FB Guide

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast