Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aop7

Osmium
    How much of a sped can you be?

1. PC's and PC's with slots are the same item. AoP6 is not the same item as AoP7.
    2. Thousands have been crafted. Matt's character alone crafted a minimum of 600 aops and there are dozens more crafters that have existed.
    3. You really have no knowledge of Cabal do you? The reason why Euro had so many rol2 drops is because rol2's were that common in ep1. NA never had ep1 so therefore we never had a chance to get a stockpile of rol2s, and no chance to craft aop7s. All servers have the same drop rates, just different amounts of players. The only aop7s that have ever been created were in ep1 where cabal players had the least amount of resources. If they could be crafted afterwards they would have been.
    ~quit~

I myself have crafted over 1k of the daymn things and not popped one trust me they don't craft anymore
    They wouldn't announce the +6 as a pc if the +7 was still craftable
    But then again Val knows all ....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

So that means it would be impossible for there to be any aop7 on the server, because when EST took over, they removed all items given by GM, which even included those 3 slotted osm stuffs from that event once. So answer how else there could be a couple.

Ok I chatted a little with [GM] Lorkan, and they have to ask HQ. It's in the database, but it doesn't say if it's either craft or drop. That means [GM] Ballad probably just saw it in the database before when he informed me that it was. Not a big deal, but whatever. So we wait to find out the real answer.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-27-2012 at 11:01 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    So that means it would be impossible for there to be any aop7 on the server, because when EST took over, they removed all items given by GM, which even included those 3 slotted osm stuffs from that event once. So answer how else there could be a couple.
    matri's gm crafted orb was still here

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    matri's gm crafted orb was still here
    He's talking about imports. Examples of GM imports that still exist is the AoP7, RoX10s, and billions of alz that Flexx got, the EoX8s, RoL2s, and BoX7s that weren't removed from Razer. There are many other examples, and probably even more exposed in the 6+ months after I quit, but the GMs are far too lazy to care. They spent the time to remove the costume I won during the first NW event during OGP but they won't spend the time to investigate real game breaking items. The reason those exist are, in the case of the AoP7 because apparently GMs are too stupid to actually know the game mechanics, and also because without a SS any report of the matter would be ignored. In other cases the GMs are too lazy to trace the items because they have the 'potential' to be legit unlike the other gear that was removed from Razer.
    Last edited by xDromarx; 01-27-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    ~quit~

Forcium
    Amp in 2 slots too legit

doesnt hypatia have the aop7 atm?? there was one in merc a while back

from way way back when dinosaurs ruled, a gm also said amps, m and s, could be slotted in but very rare. then we learned they couldn't be...go figure

gm was talking in principle...cuz IN PRINCIPLE, as we see in our gui and the presence of a couple (seen one too), they fall under lv7 amulet artifact, but matri's experinces too prolly like white's frustratingly have shown they been giving more +4's and 5's, even rarely +6's, so +7 might have been swept under the rug, as in other features here which in principle should and could be crafted or dropped but never were or did (cuz the gm's or hq might have deactivated and/or forgotten lol)

...doesn't add to cd so wth, not worth the pain to get it, heck 6 is even a luxury lol
    Last edited by Andrea; 02-15-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    from way way back when dinosaurs ruled, a gm also said amps, m and s, could be slotted in but very rare. then we learned they couldn't be...go figure

gm was talking in principle...cuz IN PRINCIPLE, as we see in our gui and the presence of a couple (seen one too), they fall under lv7 amulet artifact, but matri's experinces too prolly like white's frustratingly have shown they been giving more +4's and 5's, even rarely +6's, so +7 might have been swept under the rug, as in other features here which in principle should and could be crafted or dropped but never were or did (cuz the gm's or hq might have deactivated and/or forgotten lol)

...doesn't add to cd so wth, not worth the pain to get it, heck 6 is even a luxury lol
    Ppl would kill and bleed for that aop7.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123