Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why no events double xp etc?

Cool Why no events double xp etc?

This game is old enough and they dont even have "About Cabal" option on the site yet wtf?Another thing why they dont have any events like double xp weekend or something like that cause the game getting boring now. Do you guys want more events like double xp, or some kind of collection event etc etc? I have a feeling like they just got the game and forgot abt it like do what ever you want, i dont even remember when was the last update or at least maintain.

Banned
    no

Your "no" doesn't tell anything, give at least a reason why you dont want any events and 1 word post is considered as a spam so you know...

no
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

lol most people saying No are 170s already x_x, um recently they just transferred sites, they're really busy about other stuff like adding more stuff into Cabal, or bringing back older features that arn't working properly yet, making a "About Cabal" page is not really top priority.

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired

I like the event "Cabal turns One" with the festival coins
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Quote Originally Posted by -x-Hermit-x- View Post
    i dont even remember when was the last update or at least maintain.
    Time to get your head checked then, last maintenance was this last week, last update was 4/14/10

Quote Originally Posted by -x-Hermit-x- View Post
    This game is old enough and they dont even have "About Cabal" option on the site yet wtf? I have a feeling like they just got the game.
    They did just get the game April 1st actually. The website is still under construction.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Banned
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    lol most people saying No are 170s already x_x, um recently they just transferred sites, they're really busy about other stuff like adding more stuff into Cabal, or bringing back older features that arn't working properly yet, making a "About Cabal" page is not really top priority.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    They did just get the game April 1st actually. The website is still under construction.
    All that and that EST is still trying to juggle between the main site, handling the massive amount of HD tickets(which I assume are account related and spam so they have more work to do), and handling other future updates. So like Snow said, an 'About Cabal' page isn't their top priority yet. Some simple Youtubing or Googling can help you find details on Cabal though.

And about the Double EXP event, I'd like one but it's not really going to motivate me as much. An event like a Festival Coin with nice exchanges like dungeon entries or temp bikes or even buff pots would be nice. Or better yet, a Charisma Panda event with actual good drops, been waiting on one forever -.-

We've had double exp events before and they were awesome. I would've liked if we had more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast