Shut up n!gga

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    i may not have any skill by my gear is #1

still L> challengers for my #1 spot cathy dodged me
    right click FTW!!!
    you have to teach me that also

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Baaah thats enough! There are many ways to become famous.

You can just actually participate (posting) in forum boards and be famous. You can post and troll and still be famous, act smart and sound like you know everything and be famous. Cheat (hack, spend too much dollars, scam, etc) in game and be famous

Or you can just play ingame and wont care about the forum and be famous just by making tons of friends or be a natural pro at this game.

There's gonna be alot of names up there if you use the above criterias for judging who's famous. This type of thread is unfair. IF you want to honor FA personalities, then the best thing to do is address the whole FA community of cabal NA, do not specify names, especially when youre not sure about who these people are. I know youre proud for some, and thats good but not all of those listed names are proud of what they have accomplished or achieved to become famous, like me. You can be famous in a good or bad way so it'll be best to just keep it to ourselves, Im sure its not that hard to figure those names out coz the only names you can think are the ones who you saw in action. Seeing is completely different than hearing.

Glorification threads like this are never constructive, it builds up ego. That is not what we want to create out of our fellow FA's. We gotta keep their minds competitive. There's already too much bullsh3t going on with some people here who claim to be good at this and that but all they do is rant and troll.

I am sorry for giving out a response that might sound so downward Chingu. I love you and your appreciation towards the FA community but I dont want you to seek attention by posting threads like this. Dont be like me, lol!! I want you to think competitively and prove those people who made fun of you that youre also a part of the FA team in cabal NA. Improve yourself and do the right thing most importantly, enjoy the FA class. I have high hopes on you.

legit, top class threads dont really work anymore, i tried making one before and people just tried flaming me for trying to get myself on that list. just play the game, if you're good and think you're the best, prove it, prove it in game, prove it in nwar, prove it in your guild when you go to ft2, etc. when people start msging you and re rolling specifically because they look up to you, then maybe that feeling you get when that happens will be better than the feeling you get from having your name on the forums. its still nice to look at sometimes through and remind you of everyone that came before you :P
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    legit, top class threads dont really work anymore, i tried making one before and people just tried flaming me for trying to get myself on that list. just play the game, if you're good and think you're the best, prove it, prove it in game, prove it in nwar, prove it in your guild when you go to ft2, etc. when people start msging you and re rolling specifically because they look up to you, then maybe that feeling you get when that happens will be better than the feeling you get from having your name on the forums. its still nice to look at sometimes through and remind you of everyone that came before you :P
    after seeing Chingu solo penna and talk about how he was such a skilled healer in ft2, I was inspired to reroll FA

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    after seeing Chingu solo penna and talk about how he was such a skilled healer in ft2, I was inspired to reroll FA
    my powerful FA senses are tingling, they sense strong sarcasm..
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

RedOsmium
    dnt talk sht about chingu..
    his pro 2shot me wit lance D:

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    dnt talk sht about chingu..
    his pro 2shot me wit lance D:
    ^ he aint lieing

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    Miavii everything you said made total sense and i cant argue with your logic . . . .
    and not to sound nerdy but i am proud to be apart of the FA community
    and im proud of all the FA that came before me . . .
    i just wanted to reconize some of the reconizable FA in CabalNA
    maybe i went about it the wrong way . . . Q_Q
    and thank you for the kind words . . that really means alot to me comming from you ^____^
    There's nothing nerd about being part or apart of the FA community orrr playing cabal and knowing alot of things about it LOL. and Hey!! dont make fun of nerds, be nice, chances are you'll end up working for one. Its just that, I see myself in you like 2 years ago, they made fun of me too... Neiro was their God and I was the devil...but in the end. I probably did more good than them. o.o
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

:O an fa list with val and loads of others + no div = fail list, lolol now being serious, who ran t4?

im the best proc FA in t4 o.o

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast