Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 50 of 74 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzuomi View Post
    Chingu Number 1 FA but only cause its written in sig ^_^
    spam!
    idk any fa of na besides miavii and cathy(because they got accs at eu-forums) so idk who is good or bad over here ;o

Welcome to NA forums Simca
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

heh thanks
    but actually i`m retired

cabal became boring with the addition of bm3 ... every nap is able to solo everything nowadays xd

so yea ... playing another game for now ... maybe i`ll come back for ep10
    if they improve mobs/bosses by alot .. or weaken bm3

nevertheless i still like writing at forums and so on
    having quite alot of time at the game i play now due to flying around there

RedOsmium
    Chingu right now:

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    actually liquid no hate or anything;even tho i dont like archa for sort of scamming me with the 1b from his forcy orb,he do knows how to play better than u (pvp and pve) when i joined unemployed i did ft2 and mo with u i think and man u need some lessons on how a fa should act in a dungeon, compared to archa on venus i did runs with him and the pty wasnt that good(full of 170`s) and none died on the entire run.on pvp i honestly dont hear much about u as far as i know u dont "like" doing fade/dash while combo cuz u say its a waste...the post u did weeks ago when u where fighting distrox its obviously true that distro outgear LOT of ppl on this game and now more with the drei guard epy but dam man the way ur always talking about how good u and ur fa are and all the usd u have put on it ,wasnt it like 3/17 vs distro?not trying to flame but u should stop being so arrogant when ur really far away from being top fa.example since miavi is sort of retired u both with the exactly same gear she will 100% own u.
    no1 discuss about that.

FYI Sea i do plan to pay you back, lol like i said, i dont make money as fast as alz buying ifailmuhammed, i actually do have your money but worth in items if you want to recollect but your in merc if im correct?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Chingu

The USD story is getting old and boring but wait a sec, you / DeArcha have no problems using my name. LOL why is it that when I state the OBVIOUS, it really rubs on you ? Here is as far as I remember Chingu, I - Picked a couple of Pherrys, Went Naked, Beat the CRAP out of Chingu trying to give you freestyle lessons which he never learned out of his arrogance and HELL, naked + +6 pherry = that was too much gear for Chingu, TRUE STORY^^ Same for DeArcha and kept shouting in Venus after rage pk on bm3. LOL (what a wuss) and was too scared to show up for a PvP. Ask TRi, HeikV they were all there ... he's terrible. If you zipped up, I could have given you a few pointers of how bad you were and how you could get better. But nah ... you had to cry "Fail hard FA and wanabe" ... which are words that apply for a little child WHALING for attention. Your sentences are getting old ... I have heard them too many times before from too many people and I don't hear from them anymore after they decided to "PWN" trying to prove themselves ...

In short I can SPANK you, naked - no matter what skills or gears you get; I shall forevaaa pwn you, little wanabe (the title is appropriate for you) eeee ... ah. ;]

Mia

one of them just as a reminder was you; saying you wanted to freestyle me. I am waiting for your challenge, we will frap it. The reason why I don't give a damn is because anyone who has talked trash have simply gone down after a challenge. I am nice. I never talk crap about them or mention them after they go down, unless they force me to do so and I freestyle everyday vs any class who are more geared than I am. If you want to pvp I am available after 6 pm EST. Mail me.
    lol keep talking trash bro i remember u raging how i pked u outside of war and still owned u in war bm3 or not regardless lol.... keep standing and firing cause thats the only thing u, ur fail FA and ur fail FS was ever capable of doing.

//end of story i have better things to do that argue with an idiot like u lol, i'll give u credit for one thing all the alz ur buying and all the ecoins ur buying is funding cabal 2 wont u fell like one dumb fukin idiot when ur FA is obsolete and every1 moves to cabal 2

that deArcha pk me outside WAR ? -__________-; ROFL. you would make a good story teller with that load of crap. i do pvp a ton of people everyday, and some of them are responding to this forum. I' smoke you 10/10 in a freestyle regardless of what gears I wear. I think your only achievement on my last trip was to go on BM3 while I was afk after 1 barring a pluma. When I came back I saw an FA in BM3 and in shout about 15 secs later, refusing to accept any PvP because you knew you were going to get smoked (there are witnesses to this)

anyway ... got bored , went AFK, then came back and killed orca of doom [and oh, it's much harder to kill than deArcha] ~ enjoy.

Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-06-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Chingu right now:

o dam where u find that at ? @_@

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    FYI Sea i do plan to pay you back, lol like i said, i dont make money as fast as alz buying ifailmuhammed, i actually do have your money but worth in items if you want to recollect but your in merc if im correct?
    oh ^^ ,u never called me back and since u gave ur fa to spitta and he s at making alz so i thought err.... mail me saying wut items do u have idk....

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    oh ^^ ,u never called me back and since u gave ur fa to spitta and he s at making alz so i thought err.... mail me saying wut items do u have idk....
    he hasn't given me his fa...yet lol
    i haven't played in 2months since i been having issues also

Page 50 of 74 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast