Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 20 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

WHAT'S UP ?

AND DO YOU KNOW - I buy free gears for my guild cuz I can .... I am gearing up my "other friends" now for FREE, and they are worth more than all your gears combined.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-08-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    @muhamaballs - you suck. seriously you are very handicapped when it comes to effective controlling your char and gear carries you 90% for everything you do.
    you are a high dps FA that wishes they could play half as well as han or many others do. you don't deserve to be on any list sorrryyy

@chingu - i've seen you way back when you were like 130ish.. and you were pretty bad. not saying you still are because obv i hope you improved a little bit.. but it'd be cool if you showed what your FA is capable of doing here and there. you talk down muhammad (who is bad, we know) but who's to say you aren't still bad either no bashing just curious i guess

ColdFire - lag - How hard is it to dash fade kd an FA and kill ... but I guess you call them SKILLS. ROFL. I out do dmg of all FA in a nation war with the best ratio dmg given : absorb instead of some noobie FA feeding points by dying on a mob. I don't want to be in the list, it served my ap. for trolling forums an seeing wonder kids like you rage ... "O Look I don't have it - he has something I don't have - I MUST BE BETTER THAN HIM IN SOME WAY"

because in some way the world isn't fair to you and so you must find a way to make yourself feel better - and you know you want to be me = but it's not yours and you can't have it ~~~~~~ GNITE ~
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-08-2012 at 12:43 AM.

Titanium
    i like that 7/40 helm u got how much did u buy it for

Lol, you done messed up now..i'll be posting some nice SS in a min so keep your panties on

Yay FA ego wars!

#1 noob in Deathblow

Last edited by IBladE; 07-08-2012 at 01:13 AM.

Titanium
    rofl owned

Quote Originally Posted by iblade View Post

now who's the troll pssy?
    rofl atleast get my msn ign right !!!! Hahahaha. Helmet is a trade for 15/24 +15 topaz. That sold to a guild member in bananalicious. I was sitting with s tita piece including a 10 amp glove i got for 500m. PLEASE TRY AGAIN. Showing this to RAY ROFL so funny.

I did use some USD, but I used it to sell sgh to gear myself. That much I admit. AND DID YOU KNOW IN PAYPAL you can hide your name, a smart person would change that and use a lvl1 smurf to do anything stupid like this.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-08-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Titanium
    hey retard look at the top it says the same thing as ur msn najeeb forever rofl didnt u just post a screenshot of ur msn that said najeeb forever

Page 20 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast