Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Chingu has a man crush on me after calling him a useless FA rofl. He takes it personally. And ... More than half of the list has already used too many relogs and are still in denial. After a 3 mile lecture of how to freestyle, there are very few that has survived. True story.
    If the world had enough food to match the size of your ego . . . Everyone in the world would be fat as hell . . . just saying

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    If the world had enough food to match the size of your ego . . . Everyone in the world would be fat as hell . . . just saying
    lol...I don't believe ego is warranted.... disillusioned is a word that is more fitting.

If you wanna talk ego's. We can talk Romp, but he has some substance to back that up.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    lol...I don't believe ego is warranted.... disillusioned is a word that is more fitting.
    Hi #1 geared FA, have you told others how I made you relog after our brief 2-0 PvP trying to free style ? (or do i have to give some ss) LOL. You should go to your local channel and find if anyone is selling some skills at the auction house. Next time, ask Han & Goku for some lessons before I rape you again.

If the world had enough food to match the size of your ego . . . Everyone in the world would be fat as hell . . . just
    saying.
    i understand being a #WORTHLESS_CHARACTER in a video game has caused your 0% active in-game character to go 100% active on forums. the fact that my ego scares the crap out of you and all the war bots you think are special, flatters me. the fact that you are comparing my ego to the world's food crisis . . . disturbs me :/ . . . just saying.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-06-2013 at 03:28 PM.

[QUOTE=forumtwizzler;374808]Hi #1 geared FA, have you told others how I made you relog after our brief 2-0 PvP trying to free style ? (or do i have to give some ss) LOL. You should go to your local channel and find if anyone is selling some skills at the auction house. Next time, ask Han & Goku for some lessons before I rape you again.

You would be implying that you beating me once made me relog.... Now your just plain dumb. My ego's not so artificially inflated (unlike yours) that one loss is gonna cause me to go into a tailspin of despair. So what if you beat me once. I have the pleasure of pvp'ing you only a few times and each time, you were unable to get me below 1500 HP. So if you wanna take the fact that you beat me once that caused me to relog, then you really do need to check your ego at the door.

And as far as #1 geared FA... I have never made that claim. Other's have but not me. I pride myself on upgrading my gear whenever I can. You might want to look into upgrading your gear also, all that amp and no def, is getting you no where.

Now go ahead, and come up with some stupid lame ass come back. But try and dispute the facts. As far as I am concerned, I'll chalk this up to another one of your ego boosted rants.

Take care and have a nice day ! ! ! !
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired

RedOsmium
    Raz post your stats ;o
    and maybe gear lol

You would be implying that you beating me once made me relog.... Now your just plain dumb. My ego's not so artificially inflated (unlike yours) that one loss is gonna cause me to go into a tailspin of despair. So what if you beat me once. I have the pleasure of pvp'ing you only a few times and each time, you were unable to get me below 1500 HP. So if you wanna take the fact that you beat me once that caused me to relog, then you really do need to check your ego at the door.

And as far as #1 geared FA... I have never made that claim. Other's have but not me. I pride myself on upgrading my gear whenever I can. You might want to look into upgrading your gear also, all that amp and no def, is getting you no where.

Now go ahead, and come up with some stupid lame ass come back. But try and dispute the facts. As far as I am concerned, I'll chalk this up to another one of your ego boosted rants.

Take care and have a nice day ! ! ! !
    you beat me in 1v1 ? you mean the one time hash requested me to do "2" standing 1 2 3 while half of my gears were sold ? lawl. didn't hash tell ya ? -____-; on top of that the 1 2 3 doesn't really count as pvp. by that standard every WA is #1. a pvp it involves more than just gearing up ... it has to do with learning to control your class. my record vs you is 2-0, a straight 100%. no one just offers 2 pvp and just "logs off" - i even called you out on a global shout and you decided to just "dodge"

i think instead of just gearing up for the game, you should actually play the game for a change . . . when you grow enough man balls come to me in ds, for a challenge - i will even frap it for ya.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-06-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    you beat me in 1v1 ? you mean the one time hash requested me to do "2" standing 1 2 3 while half of my gears were sold ? lawl. didn't hash tell ya ? -____-; on top of that the 1 2 3 doesn't really count as pvp. by that standard every WA is #1. a pvp it involves more than just gearing up ... it has to do with learning to control your class. my record vs you is 2-0, a straight 100%. no one just offers 2 pvp and just "logs off" - i even called you out on a global shout and you decided to just "dodge"

i think instead of just gearing up for the game, you should actually play the game for a change . . . when you grow enough man balls come to me in ds, for a challenge - i will even frap it for ya.
    90% of this is not worth a response..... next time you post just post this:

Lies, Lies, Ego, Bullshiet, Ego, Lies, Baseless Crap.... and finish it with idle threat to make you seem tough. Done playing you with kid.

Have a nice day ! !
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    Raz post your stats ;o
    and maybe gear lol
    Most of people's stats are inflated to make it seem like they are better than they actually are, so I put no faith in anyone's stats bar. I have no problem showing people my gear if they ask in game, I keep no secrets. If that's no good, then I can SS my stats and post if you prefer.
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired

Thread creation date:

01-24-2012, 12:23 PM #1

Complete List Of Iconic FA That Left Their Mark In Cabal NA
    Everyone here who is arguing with each other can just think on that for a bit; thats directed at all yall nubies who been playing FA for 7 months. Gear + 7 months of playing doesn't get you in a "Hall of Fame" even if it is just Chingu's informal list.
    Last edited by Peaches; 02-06-2013 at 05:57 PM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

90% of this is not worth a response..... next time you post just post this:

Lies, Lies, Ego, Bullshiet, Ego, Lies, Baseless Crap.... and finish it with idle threat to make you seem tough. Done playing you with kid.

Have a nice day ! !
    It's a forum after all, just like you I can type whateva I want. Rasmanit scks balls, no control all gears and i rape him. Well actually it really happened.

so hi #1 geared FA, I left you a message. let me know if you got some BALLS to back your claim.

Freestyle , best of 10 DS. I will frap it for ya.

When ? 9pm EST nation wars

#"DODGE", #"IAMPUTTINGUONIGNORE" Hopefully you won't run scared or giving another lame excuse >.>

back your sht with some action.

Hopefully I won't have to contact Romp so you feel you need to be motivated enough before I rape you again.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-06-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast