Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Where in NoCal -.- specific place plox .

Shadow Titanium
    where xXSnowDawgXx be at

Quote Originally Posted by JCee View Post
    Where in NoCal -.- specific place plox .
    Neverrr
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Neverrr
    You suuuck NABBB

Oh god lol, WiggindudeFA.... BUT Anyway! You should add me on that list because I beat you in pvp as 109fa and in freestyle Beating #1 Fa in Venus gotta mean something right?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonLazaro View Post
    you forgot about Presizion and campus!
    *tear....sniff* <3

whoever you are i appreciate it loool

and why would you put valherus on here, shes not iconic at all. if you're going to make a list of FA's that left their mark as "top FAs in venus" then i think they'll at least have to be somewhat close to end game level, putting a 129 on this list doesnt make much sense... not saying i should be on the list either though, my FA is only 168. Valherus is well geared, i've seen it all but shes only 129 and will loose to a large % of the servers higher levels just because of that level difference. replace her with SukiNanda, if anyone deserves to be on that list its him, he's 180, very well geared and definitely left some sort of mark on this game as an FA.
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium
    my bad, i completely attacked valherus on that last post of mine, i probably shouldnt have because she was one of my friends (before she quit) but in general, someone that's a lower level shouldnt be on this list. I'd say something like 170+ at the very least. in terms of the guy who mentioned my name, i really appreciate it that someone i dont even know mentioned my name to be added, but when it comes down to it, maybe if it comes down to killing people i'd be able to go up against some of the 170+'s on that list and win (potentially) but in terms of the rest of the game itself, like dungeons etc. they'd be a lot better and im sure would be selected to go over me, simply because they're a higher level and it would be a lot easier to do their job better in really hard situations.

i have a lot of people telling me to get 180 to dungeon with them and war in T5 with them, i even have a friend willing to pay me money to level up, but i dont have time to be grinding, if i level its going to be through dungeons that i run for items, when the time comes i'll be in T5, it'll come eventually, for now its ic2, aos2, aos, and nwar for me

time for another ic2 run, peace.
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

^
    ^
    ^
    O.o

I was wondering which of the listed fa that fail caeesy can defeat lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by matrigen View Post
    I was wondering which of the listed fa that fail caeesy can defeat lol
    and who are you supposed to be

Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast