Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    You seem like an angry little muslim after I did you the favor of taking all pics down... Next time i'll just send them to GMs so kindly leave this thread and shut the f up, k?
    "shut the f k up okay ? whee whee whee" sup KID - , I treat you like S.H.I.T all the time ... and staying your mom's basement and being treated like has really gotten to you. I know you feel frustrated but there is really nothing you can do. KI o____OD RAGEHARDCRYMOARRNRR ... OOooo I just can't stop treating you like CRAP This is too much fun. ^^

Send the photoshop garbage to the GMs ASAP from your troll collect post and see if they give a damn.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-09-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    "shut the f k up okay ? whee whee whee" sup KID - you just found out that troll pics were FAKE ? I came back after a little trip and pics are goneeee ... well, I treat you like S.H.I.T all the time ... and staying your mom's basement and being treated like has really gotten to you. I know you feel frustrated but there is really nothing you can do. KI o____OD RAGEHARDCRYMOARRNRR ... OOooo I just can't stop treating you like CRAP This is too much fun. ^^

Send the photoshop garbage to the GMs ASAP from your troll collect post and see if they give a damn.

Since you enjoy them so much

Oh and nice way to reply 2 days later...you thought long and hard about your photoshop excuse LOL

Titanium
    rofl owned that sht also looks fake huh dumb ass

dkling and iblade = same person 3 mins after the other.post on a diehard try cry attempt. FAIL Photoshop ticket YETTTTTT ?? lU8ERFAKCRYBABY - TROLOLLOL. I thought you threatened me to send them to G.M.S ? What happend to that ? -______________-;

If GM.s check this is what will come out :
    1) Smurf troll post to Chingu in-game on an IP on a different location (the one that Chingu posted) is different from mine.
    2) the ring trade didn't take place, it was purchased, in exchange for alz 1x after trading alz with DistroX, 1x after selling def gears + vouch.
    3) Helmet alz came from sold 15/24 topaz +15 which I got from Chaos
    4) Chaos gave me the account for free, since you also claimed I bought the account why ? because I gave Chaos all my gears before leaving - on my FS 2 years ago, some of them include a +7 fc (now +11) suit, glove and siggy 3 slotted boots. we have a friendship like that. any of my gears go to him when he needs it as of RIGHT NOW : he wants my 2x ros10 and eos8 for FREE because he needs to buy a weapon scroll.

I guess CRYALOT won't help you make me stop treating like CRAP. You will always be the S.H.I.T I own. Have fun on QQ and I already POST on your DAMN photoshop crap 2 days agoalready, guess you can't click on page numbers to go check. >.> I JUST have fun treating you like S.H.I.T

L337SNUBPWNED ! RAGEMOARQQQ Ohhh shieet. I guess that's all you can do. ^^
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-09-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Titanium
    Firstly we are not the same person 2nd ur a idiot 3rd get banned please 4th the only reason u think ur good is cause u drop so much usd on a game
    Last edited by dkling; 07-09-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkling View Post
    ur a idiot
    after following your imaginary pheriend like a dog at each post he finally decides not to make another troll post following you ? KAYYY ...

But I guess su.ck.in.g bad at grammar MAKEULOOKeeeEEESMART ??? AKAKAKAKA.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-09-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Titanium
    look at your grammar lmao makeulookeeeeeeesmart?????akakakakak i wouldn't about other people if yours s to

look at your grammar lmao makeulookeeeeeeesmart?????akakakakak i wouldn't about other people if yours s to
    makeulookeeeeeeesmart = I AM TROLLING YOU AND YOU ARE EATING MY S.H.I.T.

need trollin' lessons ?

Titanium
    nah i need someone to buy my car so i can buy some alz on a game and some gear can you help me with that i want to be just like you

nah i need someone to buy my car so i can buy some alz on a game and some gear can you help me with that i want to be just like you
    you mean you are so shi.t poor that there is no hope for you after getting fired in BK. I guess flipping burgers is too much skill for you O.O
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-09-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast