Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 27 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Shadow Titanium
    LoL still have nothing to say when u lose but call people trash lol no1 cares about your opinion because you proved to be trash lol. Go back to sweeping the floors in 7/11 and keep gettin retribution in stand up pvps and freestyle. The fact is your trash why doesnt any1 else stick up for you because they know i am right trash will always be trash weather FS or FA lol.

And obviously you cant read/interpret when i said everyone my level can smoke me in pvp/freestyle cause 1 crit hit destroys me. Let me explain something else to you about FA once you get to a certain level/gear (and your facing another fa with nearly the same stuff) its all about who crits how much fun is that? Atleast in war its different but you wouldn't realize that would you cause ur trash either way lol

Yes please go get more amp and more dmg than me please i dont need duel amp pieces to reach that status you do i just need time to finish unlike yourself lol.

and LOOL soloing pluma is easy but now i can see why ur trash now you hit things that dont move much and attack in a linear fashion thats why this nub always dies lol Thinks hes sooo cool for soloing pluma/manticore congratz and MO LOLl from what i remember i still have the highest ft2 record run? And half of those people were in osm/s.tit. Big deal even if i didnt finish it pretty fast it doesnt define my FA and how good i am lol the very fact i was able to bring a 140 and he didnt die atall says enough.

Still getting retribution from running dungons and beating computer programs aftr getting ur ass stomped on in war lol lets put an end to this

/// fail go back to merc and buy some more gears
    Last edited by Engsoc; 07-16-2012 at 09:18 AM.

RedOsmium
    *gets popcorn*

Banned
    Hackers and USD spenders fighting eachother...rolf

Banned
    Lets be serious for a moment. Everyone needs to shaddap cause Chingu is obv best FA. No contest.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Hackers and USD spenders fighting eachother...rolf
    +1

lol gettin unbanned/limited next week watch out nigs. =]

If i were you i would side with the hacker cause he wins 24/7 when he logs lol unlike failzore kin/imuham

TBH muham i ddint find u bad when u started but when u started posting bull how u can beat any FA in war, i just loled at that. A FA that comes outa nowhere expecting to take a FA whos played for along time? Do you wonder why we always win when i am on? lol pos still trying to come up with an arguement against me? lol taking pretty longgg for a person who claims to b the strongest dps fa lol wrong i am the strongest dps fa without duel amp, i'll tell u what u are a pos that needs to go back to merc the land of buyin alz. Tell me when u actually develop skill then have the balls to challenge me

FYi i was elected into the hall of fame b4 i got my orb hence i was good without gear. lol this is too funny

///end thread
    Last edited by Engsoc; 07-17-2012 at 01:48 AM.

DeArcha keeps pouring with excuses to DODGE. His only response is writing in forums beause he knows I will make him eat ice ALL DAY. The "geared" FA can't make it to 3m dmg in war and he thinks he is GOOD LOLOLOL. WHAT A NUB. Get to my level in war KID. then think about getting to my level. ka ? thx

everyone knows DeArcha is scared as S.Hit to PvP. I will pvp anyone at any given day (I already do)
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-17-2012 at 12:15 PM.

so disappoint
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    DeArcha keeps pouring with excuses to DODGE. His only response is writing in forums beause he knows I will make him eat ice ALL DAY. The "geared" FA can't make it to 3m dmg in war and he thinks he is GOOD LOLOLOL. WHAT A NUB. Get to my level in war KID. then think about getting to my level. ka ? thx

everyone knows DeArcha is scared as S.Hit to PvP. I will pvp anyone at any given day (I already do)
    Why does it take you 6 edits to get your point across? Are you really that slow?

Y dont u guys just settle this in game. To me it seems like the ones who talk the most are those who cant prove their worth with actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Lets be serious for a moment. Everyone needs to shaddap cause Chingu is obv best FA. No contest.
    enough said

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Page 27 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast