Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

I'm #1 SA
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I'm #1 SA

LMAO..i see what you did there...

Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    +1
    But might not be necessarly true my highest scored in t5 without bringer was 518 and if I had the old laptop that I used to play cabal on I would post it but it got reformatted and given to my cousin -_-. Any how most of the list is ... Well to say the least ur right lol. I'll be back next summer hope ur 190 by then divinity :P and once I start to get used to cabal again we'll face off again!! Haha. Another thing your correct on is yes I have "nice" gear most people think I'm OP which is not true one bit, 1orb doesn't define a person, infact amongest all the people in t5 venus (which isn't saying much lol) I am in the lower half in terms of gear, but I can still make it work, that should give you enough encouragement to level!

And chingu I'll vouch for preiz he's was good he could keep up with me back in the old t3 (that's when I had archa version 2, since archa verson 1 got banned from stupid people complaning how I could kill so many people so easily) he should be on the list.

Anyways have fun with the new updates lol, expect imuhammed to drop about 1-1.5 more grand to change his orbs to xtals trololol. Honestly I couldn't care less.
    for a terrible FA you talk way too much. 518 score HAHAHAHAHA (you play FA ?) not everyone is Chingu and Fiery ~ [ and we all know your PvP skills are terrible, just like Fiery had no freestyle ]. stick to your 1 2 3 , roll the t5 Venus FA and shut your trap. smacking you in war lobby was too ez on my last Venus trip. I might go for another visit soon ^^

p.s. my epic weapon always was ... CRYSTAL. cool huh ? and crafted myself a delicious 7/40 (ty event, 400m to craft and 800m to +15 it) ^^ sped buying forcium orb of fail and calling it EPIk^ trololol.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-04-2012 at 10:28 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    for a terrible FA you talk way too much. 518 score ROFL and ZERO skills for PvP. don't compare yourself to me, not everyone is Chingu and Fiery ~ Nuub.

p.s. my epic weapon always was ... CRYSTAL. cool huh ? and crafted myself a delicious 7/40 (ty event) ^^ sped buying forcium orb of fail and calling it EPIk^ trololol.
    Lmao talk a lot? My last post was what 6 months ago dam u fail at this game and u can't count. And I'm sure my 518 in a 12v12 at most is better than ur ..... What? In a 35v35? Dam man we all know u please don't show of ur horrible math skills as well. // backhand lol

Imuhamm skill: stand and shoot and let the gear do the work. Lol just give ur account to some1 who can actually do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    Lmao talk a lot? My last post was what 6 months ago dam u fail at this game and u can't count. And I'm sure my 518 in a 12v12 at most is better than ur ..... What? In a 35v35? Dam man we all know u please don't show of ur horrible math skills as well. // backhand lol

Imuhamm skill: stand and shoot and let the gear do the work. Lol just give ur account to some1 who can actually do something.
    son you are gonna get OWNED. freestyle ? i can make you eat more lances before you make a move. you are ez. ... your record is on a 12 vs 12 with you dying like a mosquito on a fail kill to death ratio and in my last trip in Venus weren't you begging me to let you in that Apocalypse guild while it was still intact ? ROFL [obviously useless FA who can't even function in a dungeon, or so i was told]
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-04-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    son you are gonna get OWNED. freestyle ? i can make you eat more lances before you make a move. you are ez. ... your record is on a 12 vs 12 with you dying like a mosquito on a fail kill to death ratio and in my last trip in Venus weren't you begging me to let you in that Apocalypse guild while it was still intact ? ROFL [obviously useless FA who can't even function in a dungeon, or so i was told]
    actually liquid no hate or anything;even tho i dont like archa for sort of scamming me with the 1b from his forcy orb,he do knows how to play better than u (pvp and pve) when i joined unemployed i did ft2 and mo with u i think and man u need some lessons on how a fa should act in a dungeon, compared to archa on venus i did runs with him and the pty wasnt that good(full of 170`s) and none died on the entire run.on pvp i honestly dont hear much about u as far as i know u dont "like" doing fade/dash while combo cuz u say its a waste...the post u did weeks ago when u where fighting distrox its obviously true that distro outgear LOT of ppl on this game and now more with the drei guard epy but dam man the way ur always talking about how good u and ur fa are and all the usd u have put on it ,wasnt it like 3/17 vs distro?not trying to flame but u should stop being so arrogant when ur really far away from being top fa.example since miavi is sort of retired u both with the exactly same gear she will 100% own u.
    no1 discuss about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    actually liquid no hate or anything;even tho i dont like archa for sort of scamming me with the 1b from his forcy orb,he do knows how to play better than u (pvp and pve) when i joined unemployed i did ft2 and mo with u i think and man u need some lessons on how a fa should act in a dungeon, compared to archa on venus i did runs with him and the pty wasnt that good(full of 170`s) and none died on the entire run.on pvp i honestly dont hear much about u as far as i know u dont "like" doing fade/dash while combo cuz u say its a waste...the post u did weeks ago when u where fighting distrox its obviously true that distro outgear LOT of ppl on this game and now more with the drei guard epy but dam man the way ur always talking about how good u and ur fa are and all the usd u have put on it ,wasnt it like 3/17 vs distro?not trying to flame but u should stop being so arrogant when ur really far away from being top fa.example since miavi is sort of retired u both with the exactly same gear she will 100% own u.
    no1 discuss about that.
    What name did you use to MO ? I almost don't recall your name because on avg we were doing 7 to 15 runs a day almost everyday ...

1. I never went ft2 with unemployed. Most of my ft2 are 3 manned.
    2. I am home after the 6pm est war; once locked for an fa a fade is risky. Freestyling is about who can put in more lance before the other person taking advantage of a range or bluffed cd for combo. One atk here and there gears can pnly go so far. No flame intended, want to try it out to check your actions ?

Banned
    my friend had my wiz at that time,first was Aruni then he rename to cookiewiz,i only did ft2 with u once and wasnt that good at all.if i recall u said u dont heal much cuz ur dmg or u being a tanker is more important idk i am not sure so i guess i am talking shiz lol but the1 who told me about mo was fiery when he joined unemployed on his wa,he said dmg was smooth but the fa aint doing a good job and i could tell for how u did ft2.i am not saying u .wut i say is that ur to arrogant and every1 knows that.dont call ppl nub or fail cuz they dont have the same gear as you but i do know that archa is better than you when it comes to knowledge even tho he kinda quit.
    you always end with the fithing if you want to fight me i dont mind just wait until i finish geared i started last week,so i guess on january i will be done,i will call u and you can frap if you want.
    about the freestyle every1 has their way of playing but just a thought freestyle isnt done to attack faster it is done to break ur targets combo.what you do is exactly as doing stand up pvp just start combo>walk/dash to target>attack.sorry man but thats far from being freestyle if you ask me,anyway i am gonna start work be back in 9-10 hours x.x

well it's a bit like this in ft2...

if my damage in AOS + BM3 + AURA > 2/3 players (don't believe me, check my Manticore kill in my signature without pots and try it yourself) , then i should throw the mass heal and you should make it your responsibility to move and recover your hp. I don't like healing in ft2, for me it's an easy dungeon and a mass heal and occasional healing a member should be enough. My average team size for ft2 is typically 3, sometimes 4 at most on an average of 15 mins run. It's like this, you wouldn't like to run say, EOD2/ AOS2 / CA on a full party and I don't like running ft2 in a full party either.

in MO for those who have teamed with Turco, he is very quick to criticize if you made even the simplest of mistake - such as "wrong time to bm3" or "wrong time to aura". If you are not good enough he will kick you out. It's not that important if you are running say 1-2 MO a day, but if you are running almost 10 MO runs these things make a difference. I can almost guarantee, there are very few FA who did such reps a day and PvE wise I have these dungeons tuned out except for a few rough spots.

Think of it this way, if my actions were poor no one would party me for dungeons. And that's certainly not the case. My whisper / mail gets cluttered for dungeon parties each day.

PvP wise, you are welcome to try your actions and decide for yourself. Give it a try, we can meet up in DS at your convenient time and try your actions. Either way, someone will be teaching the other person something, am I right ? So we will both end up as winners.

Free Style

My game plan for freestyle is either Dash (in combo) => Atk, get the first lance OR Bluff a dash make the opponent run into combo - go behind a barrier (combo breaker) and come back to finish off that person. It's simple and it works. I have tried

1) using mobs to cover a large distance for campers hiding behind say, a relic and ended up having a 75% loss.
    2) Trying to kite fade after a combo loss and trying to lance on an opponent often gets you caught in a knockdown and stun which is an immediate death sentence. WI is a bit different because of blink but even then, they get caught. In the same video you mentioned, Anker tried it and didn't benefit. Not because I had more damage, if you do a lance count I land more on him than he does on me and as a bringer at the time he has / had sufficient damage with his 7/40s (weps / helmet) and what not.

Anyway, in our minds freestyle might be a lot of things but at the end what matters is what is more efficient and what works , even if the end result doesn't look fancy. Like I said, mail me when you have time - we can both pick up a pair of aramids and go naked to test our actions . do a count on the lance and see if you can prove me wrong. I am available after 6pm EST every day. More pew pew less QQ, we will have some fun and see what comes up. agreed ?

As for Distro his actions aren't bad at all. Most will say he can two shot you because of his gears; what most people dont realize is if you allow any half decent FS to lock an attack on you first and crit it's GG. The other thing I don't understand is why people criticize distro, when FS such as dromar don't even do a basic dash combo in attack. People can say a lot of things on forums, if you want to prove yourself show your fraps or show up for a fight. Most are afraid to expose / accept reality of their abilities and theory craft in forums.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-04-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Hasn't anyone told you that Cassey moved to venus?
    cassey knows what the deal is >:3

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast