Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    just put an edit, i will.
    Max score in t5??

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    Max score in t5??
    610 I think. I think I have an SS, will find it when I go home. 9/10 wars I am afk at gate.

but as far as the stats go,

Avg score : 550, when I try without major efforts
    Avg dmg : ~ 3.25 - 3.5m
    Avg kills : 50 - 70 kills.
    Avg deaths : 10 - 15, we die a lot on the capella side xd, would be less if i went proc. But who enjoys a waiting list ???

And no, I don't use any relogs.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-10-2012 at 05:16 PM.

RedOsmium
    this is a really old SS of me in old gear (pre sghh, no bike, using old gear and hr14).. I'll upload a new one once my laptop comes out of repairs. I know I have plenty of room to improve , but I was happy with the fact that I dealt the most damage that war and the only people who beat me did so by out tanking me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    this is a really old SS of me in old gear (pre sghh, no bike, using old gear and hr14).. I'll upload a new one once my laptop comes out of repairs. I know I have plenty of room to improve , but I was happy with the fact that I dealt the most damage that war and the only people who beat me did so by out tanking me.
    nice job, except that when your damage starts to hit around the 4m damage people start to think you are farming off guardians ... lol. i never had anything like a 61-1 though in t5. NICE JOB! I think my best kill /death goes to 81/3. However there is this FA on Capella side , who once said he got a 70-0 I can't remember his name. Recently, I think I saw 2 FA take bringer spot on procyon side also ...

There are threethings I do which are slightly different :

1. Picking a legacy, go bm2 + aura = you get quite tanky - I almost never died - takes a bit of damage but you do a lot more.
    2. Playing bm3 too safely does less damage for me than say, hitting mobs - I do get hit - but I don't die. I manage to get out re-vital kill a few. The AOE in bm3 is awesome and I think this is the best way to utilize it.
    3. I use bm2 only when hitting 2 guardians or so. Otherwise, I find it relatively useless.

It gets a bit of absorb damage, perhaps getting caught off guard by say, fb with double roots ... but overall the score lifts to around the 550 mark and damage surpass 3.5m, something close to 3.8
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-11-2012 at 06:44 AM.

nice job, except that when your damage starts to hit around the 4m damage people start to think you are farming off guardians ... lol. i never had anything like a 61-1 though in t5. NICE JOB! I think my best kill /death goes to 81/3. However there is this FA on Capella side , who once said he got a 70-0 I can't remember his name. Recently, I think I saw 2 FA take bringer spot on procyon side also ...

1. Picking a legacy, go bm2 + aura = you get quite tanky - I almost never died - takes a bit of damage but you do a lot more.
    2. Playing bm3 too safely does less damage for me than say, hitting mobs - I do get hit - but I don't die. I manage to get out re-vital kill a few. The AOE in bm3 is awesome and I think this is the best way to utilize it.
    3. I use bm2 only when hitting 2 guardians or so. Otherwise, I find it relatively useless.

It gets a bit of absorb damage, perhaps getting caught off guard by say, fb with double roots ... but overall the score lifts to around the 550 mark and damage surpass 3.5m, something close to 3.8
    Uh

In t5 to hit 4mil damage you pretty much have to hit people, so who would accuse of farming guardians?

You can't hit 4mil damage from only guards, that is, unless you're relogging for bm and going smalls
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Uh

In t5 to hit 4mil damage you pretty much have to hit people

If you're not relogging you can't hit 4mil damage from only guards, that is, unless you're relogging for bm and going smalls
    just like your previous claim of my manticore solo that I was using damage pots ? :P

I don't need relogs to hit 4m ... I have a lot of damage. At the moment, it surpasses all FA in NA Cabal.

just like your previous claim of my manticore solo that I was using damage pots ? :P

I don't need relogs to hit 4m ... I have a lot of damage. It surpasses all FA in NA Cabal.
    Nobody would have to question it if you didn't cut out your buffs in the video

And Idk about that I seen some other Cap FA's hit pretty hard in n.war compared to you
    hi im Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Nobody would have to question it if you didn't cut out your buffs in the video

And Idk about that I seen some other Cap FA's hit pretty hard in n.war compared to you
    No silly ... full screen showing buffs and animated screen both have same damage - go and check again ;] If I was using damage pots my damage on manticore would be a lot higher.

I don't know any FA who makes more damage than me in Capella t5. ;] unless they are using amp pots ... I am too cheap
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-11-2012 at 07:03 AM.

No silly ... full screen and animated screen both have same damage - go and check again ;]

I don't know any FA who makes more damage than me in Capella t5. ;] unless they are using amp pots ... I am too cheap
    Again: No reason to not just show your entire screen

And Amp pots are free in n.war
    hi im Peaches

81/3? I'm sure you would have posted that ss...

Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast