Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    81/3? I'm sure you would have posted that ss...
    I can score 3/81 o.o!
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

81/3? I'm sure you would have posted that ss...
    It really isn't that difficult. A lot of FA can do a 1:27 ratio.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-11-2012 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I can score 3/81 o.o!
    There isn't anyone that has made it to that status yet
    Achievement *high five*

I don't think anybody except me is pro enough to die and respawn 81 times in 50 minutes
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    It really isn't that difficult. A lot of FA can do a 1:27 ratio.
    Just saying you would have posted the ss if you really have done it.. Like u usually do lol

There isn't anyone that has made it to that status yet
    Achievement *high five*
    I will double check. I do have some screen shots of kill / death ratio and i think the margin is decent, will post after I go home.
    But to hold a 1:27 ratio isn't that difficult, specially on a Procyon ticket in a Mercury t5.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-11-2012 at 07:14 AM.

I will double check. I do have some screen shots of kill / death ratio and i think the margin is decent, will post after I go home.
    But to hold a 1:27 ratio isn't that difficult.
    Okays and as got the 1:27 being a FAs I didn't claim it was hard.. Just stated you would have posted a ss

But enough about that bc your obviously not home

Okays and as got the 1:27 being a FAs I didn't claim it was hard.. Just stated you would have posted a ss

But enough about that bc your obviously not home
    There is a lot of screen shots I don't post. Some of them include writing nasty mails to people and getting beat 10-0, freestyle :P I know I tell people there is a difference in my performance depending on my network latency... a lot of people don't believe it. Sadly, my friends observing the results are over excited and shout it out. I was against it, believe me I was ...

Mmm ... I am pretty sure I will find some ss results which are decent.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-11-2012 at 07:39 AM.

There is a lot of screen shots I don't post. Some of them include writing nasty mails to people and getting beat 10-0, freestyle :P I know I tell people there is a difference in my performance depending on my network latency... a lot of people don't believe it. Sadly, my friends observing the results are over excited and shouted it out. I was against it But some people like to hold a grudge , some for years, lol. how is venus ? fun ?

I miss my friends, all of friends retired except maybe one or two. Mmm ... I am pretty sure I will find some ss results which are decent.
    Why would you ever put Venus and fun in the same sentence. And omg that happend to me to when I 15-6 this "crit machine" FA. I had 2 of my guildies and even a tangskank member viewing. Sadly you beat him unfortunately he wasn't geared yet. But I avenged him yeah yeah we were friends then. Sorry to here your fwends are dying off from cabal tho. Be strong!

Why would you ever put Venus and fun in the same sentence. And omg that happend to me to when I 15-6 this "crit machine" FA. I had 2 of my guildies and even a tangskank member viewing. Sadly you beat him unfortunately he wasn't geared yet. But I avenged him yeah yeah we were friends then. Sorry to here your fwends are dying off from cabal tho. Be strong!
    If you want to live in the past ... and hold results of a player who couldn't even do regular 1 2 3 combo because of network latency a 15-6, then "write a nasty mail" :0 and get beaten 10-0 in the next 24 hours,obviously the results are weird.

It really is bad writing nasty mails to people tho, you know ? VERY BAD. I would never stoop that low. and my friends shouting it out, wasn't me. So please, don't hold a grudge. :P Your tank friend is a lot nicer, but he got a little spiky in our last encounter "how did this guy ever beat distro?" after a 0-2, then the results followed by 3-1 with me yawning on the sidelines. I forgot to mention, I couldn't afford an eos8, or a ros (not even a 9)... playing with a eos6 and a cr1, some 4 honor level down would balance a missing bike significantly. Still in my recovery mode since I purchased my last 14 amp boot (yummy) and as of last week I re-purchased an eos8 (yay!)

;] But you know what they say ... FA has OP DAMAGE ... pew pew pew ! eos6 or eos8 ... cr2 or cr1 ... lances are awesome.

O.O DRAMA IS SO MUCH FUN specially when you get your a$$ whooped and then a$$ whoop everyone who has a$$ whooped you. Must be a mental shock ! No wonder so many people hate me. ROFL.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 12-11-2012 at 08:08 AM.

Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast